Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|09-25-2015, 07:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
New Shoei X-Spirit III Helmet Unveiled At Aragon GP
In a special launch at the Aragon Grand Prix, Shoei UK unveiled a brand new X-Spirit III, designed completely from the ground up with improved aerodynamics and ventilation. Marc Marquez will debut the new lid before his home town MotoGP fans at the Aragon Grand Prix. Pricing and availability has not yet been announced; more details when they become available.
The “pure racing helmet” features:
* Multiple spoilers and turbulators for aerodynamic performance
* Three venting inlets (upper head, brow and chin) and four outlets at the top
* Four shell size constructions (XS-S, Medium, Large, XL-XXL)
* Modular interior with adjustability in position and sizing
* Pinlock capable with Quick Release System
* Colors: Black, Black Matte, White
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Shoei Helmet question||Captain Slow||Gear Talk||22||12-15-2010 07:53 PM|
|shoei helmet||hughes40||Gear Talk||13||10-20-2008 09:57 PM|