Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: Two good Texans QBs who aren't great

Craig Roberts returns to KPRC 2 with his 'Daily Craig' column.

So a friend of mine said, "How come Hoyer is the Texans QB?" I told him he was the QB because Bill O'Brien said he was smart. HE WORKS HARD, he is a good person and he shows up for work early. He also watches a lot of football video.

My friend (Let's call him Lester) said, "Wait a minute. My cousin Bernard IS A GOOD GUY, HE WORKS HARD, HE SHOWS UP EARLY, and man, can that guy watch football." Good point.

Now as we move to NFL WEEK 2 Hoyer is on the outside looking into the huddle with Ryan Mallett running the show. Lester wasn't impressed as he thought Mallett WAS SO-SO ALSO. That's what we have after one Sunday. Two good guys who aren't great football players. Sort of like Bernard. Or Giff or Cody or Bucky or David or Matt. EGADS, we have a history of this.

The Astros were mostly forgotten on the WEEK ONE OF THE NF-. But wait. A five-run rally with two outs in the ninth wins it in Anaheim and the BOYS HAD ONE FOR THE BOOKS. The five-spot on the scoreboard in Arlington was applauded. Of course, those fans were just hanging out until the Cowboys game started. I gotta see if Bill O'Brien will hire me. I show up early but that's because the dog wakes me.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

Daily Craig 640x360 jpg

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote