Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
speepdaedeesi

Feedback Rating: (0)

thread on the road rage was closed.

i didnt get a chance to finish..

it was my dad in that truck.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Road Rage Rykoson Off Topic 8 11-21-2013 08:22 PM
Road Rage ecclissiass General Discussion (Moto Related) 33 03-27-2012 11:39 AM
**Road Rage ** ExtremeGas General Discussion (Moto Related) 61 04-09-2008 12:17 AM
road rage thread pt 3 Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 104 07-04-2007 10:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
speepdaedeesi

he was responding to a ****ing car accident
Old 07-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
speepdaedeesi

****ing dicks
Old 07-04-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
Gigolo Jason

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
BMW R1200C

? :confused1
Old 07-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #5
speepdaedeesi

yeah, he was doing 75, the max speed for emergency response vehicles
chicken here was also doing about 75.

he slowes way down really fast to about 35, thinking hes getting pulled over.

when my dad passed him he was completely in the emergency lane

then he catches up, and gives the bird, then knocks off the mirror

speeds off

thats the story i got from my dad.

i came here to ask, and it was already posted up

i gave a bs reply to bump it

i was going to leave it alone, but i read it again today and got pretty off. you guys can call me whatever you want, but youd be too if it was your family.

i got love for you guys on mh, but youre quick to talk . and say what you want about basic training or blah blah blah, but im telling you now, nobody will have the to fight me in person. im not threatening anyone, nor am i the type of guy to pick a fight. but i will **** you up.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
speepdaedeesi

and yes its being monitored. he wants me to tell him who it was, but i wont. he has the internet and can take care of himself.

i will however defend my own family for being called inbred rednecks for where they live or what they drive.

if your ****ing house was on fire and your kids were inside, he wouldnt walk away because of your car or your neighborhood.

i just want to say that im really glad im in new york right now. i was going to be silent and wait till i got into town but i cant afford to **** up my career over this.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

First off, thanks for your service to our country
Second, sorry your dad was involved
Third, bragging "you will f*** someone up" after getting thru basic training is not real smart. What I learned in the USMC course was nothing compared to real world learning after that.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, and quit thinking that since we are on bikes we get an extra out and deserve special respect. Reminds me of the thread about the Dallas incident, and all those stunters thinking it was fine to block the freeway and delay traffic.

I'm out before I get off

Have a happy 4th everyone!
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
Old 07-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #8
quicksaveme

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

wow
Old 07-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #9
speepdaedeesi

by patrick:

Careful, acting on impulse can get you hurt, or worse.

How about this scenario, VFD lights up because he just took a call, he see a motorcyclist ahead who you pulls over, he thinks because you're letting him by.
He accelerates past you and his poorly chosen prgrammer for his truck makes it puff a cloud of black smoke every time he hits the gas.
The motorcylist suddenly races by, busting his mirror off, costing him several hundred dollars in damage. He tells all of his buddies back at the station about what some idiot on a bike did to his truck.
One more black eye for the rest of us.

2 sides to every story.

Let's say that it went down exactly as you assumed, and he did mean tio fog you out.
Just because he was an , does that make it o.k. to destroy his property? If you were feeling that strongly about it, flag him down or follow him home and confront him man to man.

pretty much sums it up..

my dads in his 50s, so he wouldnt have tried to fight you or anything.... and if he wasnt responding to an emergency he wouldnt have had his lights on.

he didnt ''try to blow smoke on you because thats what rednecks do'' he thought you were letting him pass, so he passed and accelerated back up to 75, which judging by his hunk of junk, produces smoke.

its a diesel.

anyways the more i stay on here the more im going to think of to say so im gettin off to get some fresh air.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speepdaedeesi
yeah, he was doing 75, the max speed for emergency response vehicles
chicken here was also doing about 75.

he slowes way down really fast to about 35, thinking hes getting pulled over.

when my dad passed him he was completely in the emergency lane

then he catches up, and gives the bird, then knocks off the mirror

speeds off

thats the story i got from my dad.

i came here to ask, and it was already posted up

i gave a bs reply to bump it

i was going to leave it alone, but i read it again today and got pretty off. you guys can call me whatever you want, but youd be too if it was your family.

i got love for you guys on mh, but youre quick to talk . and say what you want about basic training or blah blah blah, but im telling you now, nobody will have the to fight me in person. im not threatening anyone, nor am i the type of guy to pick a fight. but i will **** you up.
Once again man, the last part of your post sounds childish! Noone care how big or bad you THINK you are. Yes i would be mad if it was my dad but i would also consider both sides of the story. Just a warning for you... There will always be someone bigger and badder than you so dont get ahead of yourself. You sound like an talking like that.

Sorry to hear about your dads mirror though if it was truly a misunderstanding that day.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #11
speepdaedeesi

i didnt just get out of basic training, and im not saying ill **** someone up just to be a badass. put yourself im my situation. youd be too.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #12
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02
Once again man, the last part of your post sounds childish! Noone care how big or bad you THINK you are. Yes i would be mad if it was my dad but i would also consider both sides of the story. Just a warning for you... There will always be someone bigger and badder than you so dont get ahead of yourself. You sound like an talking like that.

Sorry to hear about your dads mirror though if it was truly a misunderstanding that day.

werd
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:18 PM   #13
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Just calm down bro. We all get worked up and I'm sure it worse for you because it seems to be your dad that was driving the truck.

But that doesn't mean come on here and start talking and telling people that you would whoop anyones . I've done MMA too and I can tell you that there is ALWAYS someone out there who can whoop your . I've seen a marine get his jaw broken and fugged up BAD by this normal guy at the beach.

You are in the Army, thank you for what you do...if I didn't have a bad feeling of getting killed I would be in the marines right now.

Buuuuutttt, that doesn't automatically make you a badass who can beat anyones because you went through basic and learned simple BJJ moves.

Take a deep breath
Old 07-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
speepdaedeesi

so i say ill **** someone up because of what happened,

but chickenshit here kicks a mirror and runs and the replys in his thread are nowhere comparible to this.

thats ****ed up.

also, im not saying i can beat everyone in the world in a fist fight. ive had my kicked before and im sure it will happen again.

my job is to shoot people and fight peopple. to kill.

period.

im a violent person. i get paid for it. people think im a hero for it.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02

Thats funny, I was typing pretty much the exact same thing as you posted that :laughing6

Speepy, it sucks that was your dad's truck I'm sure he is off too and has a right to be.

Just tone it down a notch
Old 07-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #16
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by speepdaedeesi
i didnt just get out of basic training, and im not saying ill **** someone up just to be a badass. put yourself im my situation. youd be too.

I'm sorry to hear what happened. And I'd be lying like everyone else on this thread if I said it was no big deal. If it were my dad you bet I'd try to track the guy down. There was just a huge misunderstanding. Just try and settle this is a civilized manner.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #17
speepdaedeesi

so yeah you guys glorifying the broken mirror, then talking all this because the guy on the other end is , and you wonder why we have the rep we do.

pretty crazy.

and i reread it and yeah i came off as trying to be some badass. so sorry if that makes some of you mad. or makes you think i look like an .

i agree im not handling the situation like a gentleman.

but you know, i just dont appreciate anyone talking . i will pretty much fight anyone. if i lose, hey thats cool. but at least i didnt run, or just talk and not do anything about it.

but yeah i seriously am gonna get away from the thread for a while. and im sure my dads going to be i said something to begin with.. but man i know you guys cant really think that its any more or less wrong of a situation just because its a fellow riders family member involved.

anyhoo yeah im sorry for being all billy badass, but seriously though lol ill fight anybody. especially the dude who broke the mirror. if we can just settle it man to man.. ill buy a new mirror myself.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #18
speepdaedeesi

everyones saying misunderstanding.. how is it a misunderstanding.. he broke off a mirror and ran.

what is there a to not understand.

it doesnt matter what events led up to it...
Old 07-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #19
AsusRR

Trackdays: 10+

HAHA!!! SMALL WORLD!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #20
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Before i log off to go get some done today, you also have to consider this from the bikers prospective. We deal with this everyday from the cagers on the road. Im not saying we(bike riders) are above the law or better than anyone else but it seems that people on the road think because they are in a cage and it is larger with more protection, they can just take the right of way away from the bikes. Im not saying your dad was in the wrong or the right, im just stating my opinion in general. I think in this case, it was just a misunderstanding.

Another thing, there are always 3 sides to the story. My side, your side and the truth.

Im glad your dad is a firefighter and thats cool. I understand he was in a rush to a call but is it possible that he was maybe still driving a little too wreckless that day? Just asking man.

And just so you know, the way you post about your military training and such makes myself and many others think less of you. Your prob a good guy just mad about what happened. Its understandable. Tone it down a bit and take a breath. When you act more civilized, you will get a better respone.
Closed Thread

Advertisement