MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

i do NOT condone this kind of behavior...

...but this fuken inbred piece of deserved it.

the other night i was cruising and ended up heading to angleton down 288. i was going a little faster than the flow of traffic (by little, i mean about 5mph faster) which was around 75 mph--technically speeding. on a motorcycle, as all of us do, we merge closer to cars closer than we would if we were in a cage. so im minding my own business, then i see these reds and blues light up behind me. so im thinking "im caught". no biggie. i start to slow down and pull over. just about when i got on the shoulder, this hillbilly in a dually is what passes me. hes the one with the red/blue lights (obviously a VFD, or just a redneck that thinks its macho, just because they do that) and its a diesel. how do i know its a diesel? because once he got in front of me (i was doing about 40mph at that time) he guns it, intentionally blowing this big black cloud of smoke in my face. now...ive been cut off, tail gated, almost run off the road as all of you have, but this extra from Deliverance did this just to be a . so i decided to be a . i pull up next to him, flip him off, and knock his mirror clean off of his truck, glass shattering everywhere, then i took off before he could get my plates. oh he tried to catch up because i could hear that raggety hunk of junk gun it. but even after i did what i did, i still didnt feel any satisfaction. i seriously contemplated turing around and going after him, but knowing what he drives, having a welding rig in the back of it, he was probably on the phone calling his brother-slash-cousin to gather up the boys for a "stringin up". i think that was the most off ive EVER been while driving, even in my cage.

sorry for the rant.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More aninmalistic behavior jimmy the gent The Circus 9 09-04-2013 12:21 PM
Weird Cop Behavior...? FowleR6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 33 01-24-2013 03:58 PM
Suspension behavior in terms that are easier on the eye!!!! Grinchy Off Topic 5 07-29-2010 08:21 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2007, 12:17 AM   #2
Cstory

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
05 vmax wrecked!
shadow

yeeehaa Diggidiy dang darn string er up boys
Old 07-04-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"i start to slow down and pull over. just about when i got on the shoulder, this hillbilly in a dually is what passes me. hes the one with the red/blue lights (obviously a VFD, or just a redneck that thinks its macho, just because they do that) and its a diesel."

Hey, if he's VFD and pops lights... fall back and tale em, big no no for using those lights when not enroute to an emergency.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:32 AM   #4
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
what an hat. ppl are acting crazy on the road, holiday or not ppl act right out there. glad you're ok though.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #5
speepdaedeesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum

the other night i was cruising and ended up heading to angleton down 288. i was going a little faster than the flow of traffic (by little, i mean about 5mph faster) which was around 75 mph--technically speeding. on a motorcycle, as all of us do, we merge closer to cars closer than we would if we were in a cage. so im minding my own business, then i see these reds and blues light up behind me. so im thinking "im caught". no biggie. i start to slow down and pull over. just about when i got on the shoulder, this hillbilly in a dually is what passes me. hes the one with the red/blue lights (obviously a VFD, or just a redneck that thinks its macho, just because they do that) and its a diesel. how do i know its a diesel? because once he got in front of me (i was doing about 40mph at that time) he guns it, intentionally blowing this big black cloud of smoke in my face. now...ive been cut off, tail gated, almost run off the road as all of you have, but this extra from Deliverance did this just to be a . so i decided to be a . i pull up next to him, flip him off, and knock his mirror clean off of his truck, glass shattering everywhere, then i took off before he could get my plates. oh he tried to catch up because i could hear that raggety hunk of junk gun it. but even after i did what i did, i still didnt feel any satisfaction. i seriously contemplated turing around and going after him, but knowing what he drives, having a welding rig in the back of it, he was probably on the phone calling his brother-slash-cousin to gather up the boys for a "stringin up". i think that was the most off ive EVER been while driving, even in my cage.

sorry for the rant.
i also dont condone that kind of riding...

but ya i bet he was lol. awesome.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:37 AM   #6
Schmitty
um... i like beer.

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
04 Gixxer 750
06 Honda 300EX
09 extreme 125cc pit bike

Member Garage

squeel like a pig boy!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:38 AM   #7
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

haha lol
Old 07-04-2007, 12:38 AM   #8
DOV

Bike(s):
soon again

Dang Mike...didnt know you had all that rage in you man.... ..
You look so...mmmm...Soft??? :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 07-04-2007, 12:50 AM   #9
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
lmao.. i would try to pull a bike over if i had sirens.. infact i would then walk up next to them and be like GOTCHA!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:52 AM   #10
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
Dang dude, glad you're alright. Holler at me tomorrow.

Britt
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
Old 07-04-2007, 01:31 AM   #11
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOV
Dang Mike...didnt know you had all that rage in you man.... ..
You look so...mmmm...Soft??? :laughing6 :laughing6
i never have. ever. that was a first.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:46 AM   #12
DOV

Bike(s):
soon again

Dont blame you man... Although I dont know how I would've reacted. I think I might have laughed about it just because its a new one and he got me.. then again..not sure.. maybe ??? :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 07-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #13
camaroz2866

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2008 cbr1000rr

did u kick the mirror off or hit it?
Old 07-04-2007, 03:45 AM   #14
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

HAHA! Nice man! Ive done the mirror trick once before in a similar situation. Man, people hate getting their mirrors kicked off but they FU**IN deserve it!

Would have been nice to have some ball bearings or something but just taking the mirror off that rednecks POS is probably good enough. lol

We need to go ride!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:39 AM   #15
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum

sorry for the rant.
yeah mike. way to go!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:01 AM   #16
Badzx14r
Banned

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Old 07-04-2007, 08:26 AM   #17
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

so which of y'all is the inbred redneck?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 07-04-2007, 08:42 AM   #18
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Careful, acting on impulse can get you hurt, or worse.

How about this scenario, VFD lights up because he just took a call, he see a motorcyclist ahead who you pulls over, he thinks because you're letting him by.
He accelerates past you and his poorly chosen prgrammer for his truck makes it puff a cloud of black smoke every time he hits the gas.
The motorcylist suddenly races by, busting his mirror off, costing him several hundred dollars in damage. He tells all of his buddies back at the station about what some idiot on a bike did to his truck.
One more black eye for the rest of us.

2 sides to every story.

Let's say that it went down exactly as you assumed, and he did mean tio fog you out.
Just because he was an , does that make it o.k. to destroy his property? If you were feeling that strongly about it, flag him down or follow him home and confront him man to man.

FWIW, there's a lot of fire fighters on this board and your post is an admission of guilt.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Old 07-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #19
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Man I have many many stories about I45S. For some reason the ghetto thugs that live in Galveston go eith 50mph while pimpin' in their Caddy with the pop trunk or 100mph in their POS when travelling I45S. Many times at night they like to pull into my lane as they pass me up (I'm doing 70 usually). I guess they think it's funny to swerve into the lane of a motorcyclist. The other night some asshat in a PT cruiser did this very thing, I of course swerved away and hit the horn and brights, of course they took off and I decided to give chase...then I thought WTF am I doing and decided it's not worth it. But this isn't the first time and certainly not the last.

Anyway in your situation man I think it was warranted. At least from your POV.

BTW if travelling 45S there are some newer and older police vehicles to look out for. 1 is an old school 4 runner that I have seen, he has pulled over speeders before (by old school I mean the recessed headlights 4runner), another is an F250 with a silver on white paint sticker theme (it looks a little lifted to me), and finally there is an all black tahoe with deep tinted windows.

mybanner4a260100b5617

Last edited by SexualChocolate; 07-04-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:16 AM   #20
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by speepdaedeesi
i also dont condone that kind of riding...

but ya i bet he was lol. awesome.
my response too. I dont condone it, but I've done it
glad it turned out ok for you, I've kicked in tailights and even bent an antenna over so it aims at the ground real quick.:laughing6

p.s. mine was done because the cager decided to ignore the fact that I was in the lane and come on over.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 07-04-2007 at 11:10 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisement