Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-24-2015, 04:16 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
BSB 2015 Cadwell Park race two results
Brookes does the double and continues his winning streak to extend his lead
ONCE AGAIN Milwaukee Yamaha’s Josh Brookes delivered and impressive victory in race two at Cadwell Park extending his Championships lead in the overall standings ahead of Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne in the Podium Points.
Brookes maintained his incredible pace in race two to hit the fornt of the pack on the opening lap once again ahead of Luke Mossey, Peter Hickman and Byrne. The rider ready to fight for a podium position already was Tyco BMW’s Tommy Bridewell.
The Tyco BMW rider was pushing the defending Champion hard and made a calculated move at Park corner on lap four to move into fourth.
Mossey was under pressure from Hickman and the Quattro Plant Kawasaki rider soon made a mistake into the Chicane, running on before rejoining back into third before being passed by Bridewell at Coppice a lap later.
The second Tyco BMW machine of Michael Laverty was close behind, but on lap 12 the Northern Irish rider slid out of contention at the Chicane, leaving Hickman, Bridewell, Mossey and Byrne to battle it out for second and third.
Bridwell was ready to make another move, and a lap later he went ahead of Hickman at Park to hit second place, however the RAF Reserves BMW rider retailiated on the final lap at the Chicane to reclaim the position with the pair still able to keep Byrne at bay.
Mossey held onto fifth despite the best efforts of race one podium finisher Billy McConnell. Richard Cooper improved to seventh on the leading Buildbase BMW whilst Danny Buchan, James Westmoreland and Dan Linfoot completed the top ten.
Race two results:
1. Josh Brookes AUS Milwaukee Yamaha 18 laps
2. Peter Hickman GBR RAF Reserves BMW +5.089
3. Tommy Bridewell GBR Tyco BMW +5.264
4. Shane Byrne GBR PBM Kawasaki +5.422
5. Luke Mossey GBR Quattro Plant Kawasaki +10.177
6. Billy McConnell AUS Smiths Racing BMW +14.333
7. Richard Cooper GBR Buildbase BMW +14.581
8. Danny Buchan GBR Be Wiser Kawasaki +14.729
9. James Westmoreland GBR JG Speedfit Kawasaki +15.033
10. Dan Linfoot GBR Honda Racing +15.242
11. Lee Jackson GBR Buildbase BMW +15.578
12. Martin Jessopp GBR Riders Motorcycles BMW +16.078
13. Christian Iddon GBR Bennetts Suzuki +16.546
14. Jack Kennedy IRE Team WD-40 Kawasaki +18.033
15. Chris Walker GBR Be Wiser Kawasaki +26.827
16. Filip Backlund GBR Anvil Hire TAG Racing Kawasaki +41.466
17. Josh Waters AUS Bennetts Suzuki +47.157
18. Shaun Winfield GBR Anvil Hire TAG Racing Kawasaki +1:11.858
19. John Ingram GBR Morello Racing Kawasaki +1:14.978
20. Jenny Tinmouth GBR Honda Racing +1:16.880
21. Howie Mainwaring Smart GBR Quattro Plant Kawasaki +1 lap
22. John Hopkins USA Lloyds British Moto Rapido +1 lap
23. Rhalf Lo Turco BRZ SBK City Kawasaki +1 lap
DNF. Aaron Zanotti GBR A-Plant Yamaha
DNF. Michael Laverty GBR Tyco BMW
DNF. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Buildbase BMW
BSB 2014: Cadwell Park race two results
BSB 2014: Cadwell Park race one results
BSB 2014: Donington Park race 2 results
BSB 2014: Donington Park race 1 results
BSB 2015: Donington Park race one results