MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Stunters

Ok guys...in reference to the post regarding the stunts on the freeways. First of all, I have done stupid on the roads and guess what?...I busted my and lost my bike on one of the rare occasions that I wasn't actually bein stupid...funny how that happens like that. So guess what...I'm takin that to the track. We all make stupid mistakes and so many of us on here have pushed the limits and some have decided to calm it down. The only reason I felt the need to post a response on that thread earlier is because I NEVER gave anyone any about the choices they made when I was pullin my own stupid on the houston streets. My philosophy has always been..."to each his own" but after seeing a post where certain individuals have "blasted" others for their actions and then turn right around and clearly state that they are working on performing the same on the houston freeways...I had to speak up. Dude...I thought the stunts in the videos were sick and totally awesome. I think the Houston Delinquents are totally awesome and I love watchin them do their stunts but why you gotta blast other people for the choices they make? I just don't understand. Oh and by the way...I am FULLY aware that I am not part of the "circle" that I was so rudely informed I was not apart of and after today...thank goodness I am not. I will still enjoy seeing the stunts performed and I can definitely appreciate some of the absolute talent displayed. As a whole...Houston Delinquents rock but there are a few individuals that are a part of that "circle" that I have a whole new perspective on but they don't give a about my opinion anyway so...we are all good! :icon_bigg

Needless to say...I must have hit a real nerve with some because I received responses from people in the pm's who really shoulda minded their own business or at least stuck to addressing the actual issue instead of personally attacking me since I had no beef with them but they still felt the need to insult me instead of be civil about the whole situation. That is unfortunate especially because I really liked one of them imparticular and honestly didn't think they could be so rude without just cause. Oh well. :eh:

Thanx for listening to the rant.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all the stunters __NATE__ Off Topic 2 10-05-2009 10:07 PM
Stunters bruce1000 General Discussion (Moto Related) 211 09-18-2009 07:36 PM
Stunters in S.E? da n00b Stunters Lounge 28 04-11-2007 03:13 PM
stunters: got one of these RACER X Stunters Lounge 7 06-12-2005 01:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2007, 08:11 PM   #2
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
to each their own
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Really X, I have no problem with you! I just can't stand it when folks post on public forums blasting other folks for doing stupid stuff, when those same folks are guilty of doing the very same stupid stuff! We all have our own opinions and and the right to express them! Like Niki said to each thier own!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
it never ends!!! hahahahahaha
Old 07-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
Duck84
bikeless....at the moment

Bike(s):
03 600rr--> sold

:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by soap4life
it never ends!!! hahahahahaha
:laughing6 :laughing6
Duck84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #6
Slowkat
Nutty Buddy

Send a message via AIM to Slowkat
dramma Teh Sux
Old 07-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #7
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRChic
Really X, I have no problem with you! I just can't stand it when folks post on public forums blasting other folks for doing stupid stuff, when those same folks are guilty of doing the very same stupid stuff! We all have our own opinions and and the right to express them! Like Niki said to each thier own!
Candie...sweetheart...I really like you but really...did you actually read my post in that other thread? That is all it was about. People blasting other people for the SAME they are guilty of or promote. That is the FIRST time I have EVER said ANYTHING about what others choose to do. Personally, I really do not care what choice they make...just don't blast others for the same . I was making a point.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #8
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Round 2

ding-ding
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #9
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
what other thread?
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #10
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkat
dramma Teh Sux
True! See what sheer boredom will do to you! It is all the rain I tell you!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

don't blame it on the rain candy. . .
Old 07-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #12
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
don't blame it on the rain candie. . .
Well why not? I think all this rain has gotten everyone is pissy mood!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:29 PM   #13
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
OK....
everyone is guilty of doing something they are NOW or THEN use to be against. Xanthea you're dating a guy who enjoys going out to the spots and "stunting", not saying you're against it BUT is this thread really worth all this drama?
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #14
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

this place is turning into houston-imports.
quit the drama and go ride.
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #15
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

and people need to stop instigating drama too. its one thing to discuss, another to push buttons trying to start a fight behind a screen. let the ones involved handle it and dont speak for others.

^^^ this is not directed at anyone in particular, just an overall observation
Old 07-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #16
Brena23
Mothernugget

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
Ok guys...in reference to the post regarding the stunts on the freeways. First of all, I have done stupid on the roads and guess what?...I busted my and lost my bike on one of the rare occasions that I wasn't actually bein stupid...funny how that happens like that. So guess what...I'm takin that to the track. We all make stupid mistakes and so many of us on here have pushed the limits and some have decided to calm it down. The only reason I felt the need to post a response on that thread earlier is because I NEVER gave anyone any about the choices they made when I was pullin my own stupid on the houston streets. My philosophy has always been..."to each his own" but after seeing a post where certain individuals have "blasted" others for their actions and then turn right around and clearly state that they are working on performing the same on the houston freeways...I had to speak up. Dude...I thought the stunts in the videos were sick and totally awesome. I think the Houston Delinquents are totally awesome and I love watchin them do their stunts but why you gotta blast other people for the choices they make? I just don't understand. Oh and by the way...I am FULLY aware that I am not part of the "circle" that I was so rudely informed I was not apart of and after today...thank goodness I am not. I will still enjoy seeing the stunts performed and I can definitely appreciate some of the absolute talent displayed. As a whole...Houston Delinquents rock but there are a few individuals that are a part of that "circle" that I have a whole new perspective on but they don't give a about my opinion anyway so...we are all good! :icon_bigg

Needless to say...I must have hit a real nerve with some because I received responses from people in the pm's who really shoulda minded their own business or at least stuck to addressing the actual issue instead of personally attacking me since I had no beef with them but they still felt the need to insult me instead of be civil about the whole situation. That is unfortunate especially because I really liked one of them imparticular and honestly didn't think they could be so rude without just cause. Oh well. :eh:

Thanx for listening to the rant.
Are you serious???
As a whole...Houston Delinquents rock but there are a few individuals that are a part of that "circle" that I have a whole new perspective on
You are aware HD includes a entire 2 people right? :laughing6

Oh and by the way...I am FULLY aware that I am not part of the "circle" that I was so rudely informed I was not apart of and after today...thank goodness I am not
I did not see anything posted in public that was rude about you not being part of the circle but it is what it is... You either know whats going on or you dont

Needless to say...I must have hit a real nerve with some because I received responses from people in the pm's who really shoulda minded their own business
No nerve hit here.. And yes I did pm you only for the reason of not wanting to have a match.. But apparently that is what you were wanting. Yes I will speak up when you are trying to put down my bf and his team mate. Just like every other person that said anything on there behalf. Personally I think me sitting out there with Clayton all night long and watching him and Joe both stunt and watching what they do IN THE PARKING LOTS and such gives me a pretty good idea of what is going on.

I think that about covers most of it.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #17
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
OK....
everyone is guilty of doing something they are NOW or THEN use to be against. Xanthea you're dating a guy who enjoys going out to the spots and "stunting", not saying you're against it BUT is this thread really worth all this drama?
True. Did I say I had a problem with stunting? Nope. I am a huge fan of Jason Britton as well as the Streetfighterz out of St. Louis who I happen to know on a personal basis. I love stunting! lol...can't do any of that stuff myself mind you...:notworthy but...I've already said what I actually disagreed with and yes, I don't care to continue with the drama. I apologize to anyone that got the wrong impression about what I said. I've learned a valuable lesson...one I have learned over and over again but am too thick headed to adhere to. I shouldn't be wasting my time tryin to police people and their actions. Guilty of the same I am accusing others. I see an injustice and jump in feet first. :eh: Well, I'm done. :BangHead:

As stated before...to each his own. Whether I like you or not...ride safe.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:05 AM   #18
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Are you serious???
As a whole...Houston Delinquents rock but there are a few individuals that are a part of that "circle" that I have a whole new perspective on
You are aware HD includes a entire 2 people right? :laughing6

Oh and by the way...I am FULLY aware that I am not part of the "circle" that I was so rudely informed I was not apart of and after today...thank goodness I am not
I did not see anything posted in public that was rude about you not being part of the circle but it is what it is... You either know whats going on or you dont

Needless to say...I must have hit a real nerve with some because I received responses from people in the pm's who really shoulda minded their own business
No nerve hit here.. And yes I did pm you only for the reason of not wanting to have a match.. But apparently that is what you were wanting. Yes I will speak up when you are trying to put down my bf and his team mate. Just like every other person that said anything on there behalf. Personally I think me sitting out there with Clayton all night long and watching him and Joe both stunt and watching what they do IN THE PARKING LOTS and such gives me a pretty good idea of what is going on.

I think that about covers most of it.
Hun, would you please just stop. Nobody has said anything about Clayton...in fact...most everbody I talk to...including myself...likes Clayton. I can even kind of understand you gettin pissy tryin to defend your friends but you really just need to calm down.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #19
Brena23
Mothernugget

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
Hun, would you please just stop. Nobody has said anything about Clayton...in fact...most everbody I talk to...including myself...likes Clayton. I can even kind of understand you gettin pissy tryin to defend your friends but you really just need to calm down.
:laughing6 :laughing6You need to learn to read a little bit better..

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
:laughing6 :laughing6You need to learn to read a little bit better..
:confused1 ? Bear with me...I'm blonde.
:confused2

Advertisement