MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
Gixxerguy86
Rider. Tuner. Wrencher.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
1986 GSXR 815
2002 Bandit 1200

Alpinestars Bionic 2 jacket

got this about 3 or 4 years ago after a very bad dismount on the dirt bike, realizing that I need more protective gear than just boots and a helmet. at that time, for about 2 years, I wore it strictly for off road purposes. I beat the out of it. I tagged so many trees and branches riding in the forest, it survived multiple dismounts on the track or during a race, and it endured mud, water, sun, and being thrown into the machine washer. it has thick armor, better armor against impact than just about any other riding jacket I've seen. strong fishnet material. completely adjustable. perfect to wear during the summer heat, and slim enough to hide under a jersey or a thick jacket for winter riding. all in all one of the best jackets I've come across. the back protector/kidney belt zips off and is replaceable... or is it. One day I took it off and washed them both in the machine washer like I always did and idk what happened but it destroyed the back protector, and now I can't find a replacement anywhere. looks like the only way is to buy a new jacket.