MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #21
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

While in college I read a book called "Ending War in Our Lifetime". There we're a few major concepts throughout that book. One, was to rid the world of religion. After all most fighting since the begining of time has been over religion. Another main concept that leads to war is the fight for land. So to over come this obstacle they proposed a unified one world government. Not bad ideas but impossible to implement.

...there are two ways to overtake a country and control it. One is by over populating that country. Think of the illegal Mexicans coming across the border and havig babies...and they way that is has already changed our culture and policies...everything is now is Spanish...they receive free medical insurance and just go to the emergency room...drives up cost for the LEGAL AMERICANS whose fathers died for our country and our rights. We can't even muster enought to close and regulate our borders...mainly due to the Democrats being afraid to hurt someone's feelings. makes me sick.

The other way to overtake a country is by annihilation. If you can eliminate the enemy in one swoop, then so be it. Remember how America's REAL President responded when Pearl Harbor was attacked. We dropped bombs and never heard from them again.

Ok I feel better...

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oh he mad Bevo Off Topic 1 10-24-2014 09:01 PM
Don't be mad at the white people, be mad at the right people! RACER X The Circus 8 12-25-2013 10:21 AM
so ... what makes you more mad? logan5 Off Topic 21 08-28-2008 05:44 AM
Makes me more mad!! pester The Circus 12 07-04-2007 11:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #22
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike

Oh I forgot to add...remember how the United States caused the USSR to crumble mainly by using economic embargos against them? What type of hold do you think the Middle East has on the US right now? If they we're to place an oil embargo on the US, we could possibly shut down. If that happened, we would start to deplete our oil reserves, once that was gone, then what?

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:08 AM   #23
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

we would only crumble if we didnt drill for new oil. remember, its the democrats that passed laws preventing us to do so. we have plenty of oil to support ourselves for quite some time. definitely enough to put a hurting on the middle east. if we didnt need them anymore, then THEY would crumble. we are the largest consumer of petroleum on the planet, after all. btw, nice reference on the book. im gonna have to check that out.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #24
quicksaveme

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Keep voicing are opinion to the hats sitting in Washington but who knows.... that is all we can do though. Otherwise, while all the Mexicans are heading here we may be heading there.
Come on, leave the Mexicans out of this.

I'm not even saying this because I'm hispanic, I hate ignorant people no matter WHAT race they are, including Mexicans... But I would like to see the country operate, especially Texas (mind you I said I would like to see them operate, not that they can not operate) if all the illegal immigrants from Mexico were taken out of this country.

Back on topic, we should of just FUGGED the WHOLE middle east up. War is not pretty, and most defenitely I feel horribly sad for all of the innocent victims it would of taken, but when you have women and children killing our troops, in such an extreme country... no good will come out of it. The US is just trying to play teacher when we should of played principle :eh:
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:06 AM   #25
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike

The United States should just buy Mexico (kinda like a Louisianna Purchase deal) and redo all their signs in English...and then maybe we can buy Canada

xdng33m4iv

Advertisement