Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|07-20-2015, 05:21 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
WSBK 2015 Laguna Seca race two results
Chaz Davies does the double in America on the Panigale
DUCATI’S Chaz Davies has made history at Laguna Seca after ‘doing the double’ on his Panigale.
Davies had an almost perfect weekend after taking pole position, both race wins and completing the fastest lap in race one.
It was the Welshman who led from the start once again in race two, closely followed by the Kawasaki duo of Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea with Leon Haslam fourth.
Davies took the chequered flag 1.406s ahead of Sykes and Rea – making the podium a carbon copy of race one.
Rookie Jordi Torres finished in fourth as he continues to impress in the World Superbike paddock while Leon Haslam finished fifth after a 25-lap battle between the two. They finished ahead of Ayrton Badovini who had a lonely race in ninth place, ahead of Leon Camier.
As light rain began to fall at the start of lap two, Davide Giugliano and the reigning World Superbike Champion Sylvain Guintoli crashed out. Giugliano was taken to the medical centre while Guintoli went back to the garage.
The next WSBK round takes place in Sepang, Malaysia, in two weeks.
Race two results:
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati
2. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing +1.406
3. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing +1.982
4. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia+16.551
5. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia +17.772
6. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia +31.735
7. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda World Superbike +34.446
8. Niccolò Canepa ITA Althea Ducati +38.048
9. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati +41.755
10. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 +49.105
11. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki +56.249
12. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki +1m 01.630
13. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati +1m 12.647
14. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Kawasaki +1 lap
15. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki +1 lap
16. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW +1 lap
17. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW +2 laps
18. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki +3 laps
DNF. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki
DNF. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki
DNF. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda World Superbike
DNF. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing
WSB 2015: Laguna Seca race one results
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race one results
WSB 2015: Phillip Island race two results
WSBK 2015: Thailand race one results
WSBK 2015: Thailand race two results