MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #41
Aunnest

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric6R View Post
Just sounds to me like it's time for someone who knows what they are doing to fix your bike. You could have had a professional do it and been back on the road and a lot less stress. You obviously aren't quailed if your testing fuel injection pressure with a vacuum/low fuel pressure gauge.
Already dropped it off sir. Understand though that before taking it to a professional I at least wanted to make sure there was nothing more I could do. Yea thanks to a member I realized I had the wrong gauge but corrected it and my pressure was fine. Gave up and let a pro take over. Like I said I've been had my answer.
Aunnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Auto Tire Pressure Gauge? morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 11-05-2010 05:01 PM
I need to fiind a igh Pressure gauge! hotcknstrips Off Topic 6 03-29-2009 10:47 AM
What tire pressure gauge do you use? GIXXERKELLY Taking it to the Track 7 03-06-2009 12:12 PM
Fuel Gauge neonelk How To's and Q & A's 1 12-06-2008 02:40 PM
What type of air pressure gauge do you check your tires with??? xdeviousdavex General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 04-09-2008 11:33 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2015, 08:41 PM   #42
Aunnest

Been out of work jetcycles hope that "" in your blood isn't contagious.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:13 PM   #43
bluewave18
Safety Third

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Man. You really don't ask for help very well. I can't imagine you getting much more help after this
Old 07-20-2015, 09:35 PM   #44
Aunnest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Man. You really don't ask for help very well. I can't imagine you getting much more help after this
I asked for help and I got my answer bluewave. I've been out of the thread. What better way can I ask for help? I stated my questions and they were answered way before he even came with his comment.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:14 AM   #45
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunnest View Post
Been out of work jetcycles hope that "" in your blood isn't contagious.
This is the first time that I've logged into this forum since the last time that I posted in this thread, some people on this forum actually have lives outside of the internet, if you can believe that. I haven't, and won't, forget about you, although you're incredibly low on my to do list. I look forward to the day that we cross paths!
Old 07-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #46
pbfoot

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZG1000

[QUOTE=Stancedsi;3923733]Convienent if you ask me ... Although I'm just curious because I'm doing a motor swap for this reason. And just felt as if this could be a possibility and avoid the whole swap. After talking to some members everyone is shooting me towards piston rings :([/QUOTE

You need to do a compression check first.
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:13 AM   #47
albertinhouston

Feedback Rating: (2)

The motor runs fine....
His stator is reading 43 45 45 at 4k rpm. I read it should be between 50-60. that's why it keep dying on you.

What I don't like to see is the 2 names for the same person. Makes things kinda fishy. With all the welding done to this frame.... and it not having a title....I don't want be apart of any of that business. I was only helping you because I thought you got screwed by the Annust guy. but since you are him... I'm out.
come get it tonight or tomorrow. I sent you a text when to come.

You seem like a nice kid... just get your together.
albertinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:47 AM   #48
Stancedsi

Hey Albert. Again thanks for all your time tinkering with the bike. I was... Frustrated with the whole thing at the time. I didn't think I got screwed by the annust guy. Well I mean besides the welds that much I didn't see. I just thought decent price for a decent project. 2 names my name is stancedsi. Instagram is stancedsi. Kik is stancedsi. Snapchat is stancedsi. I do have contact with annust because I have questions every 5 mins. Anyway didnt really think twice about you telling me to pick up my bike. Just seemed to be that time cause it was all figured out. Still have to pick up my air duct and the bar that holds my tank in place. Just text me with details on that please. Thanks for the hids I love em
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertinhouston View Post
The motor runs fine....
His stator is reading 43 45 45 at 4k rpm. I read it should be between 50-60. that's why it keep dying on you.

What I don't like to see is the 2 names for the same person. Makes things kinda fishy. With all the welding done to this frame.... and it not having a title....I don't want be apart of any of that business. I was only helping you because I thought you got screwed by the Annust guy. but since you are him... I'm out.
come get it tonight or tomorrow. I sent you a text when to come.

You seem like a nice kid... just get your together.
Stancedsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:36 AM   #49
paniro187

Stolen bike......selling stolen tvs 2 screen names........dang lol

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:21 AM   #50
Stancedsi

My bike isn't stolen?... I don't even understand what my welded frame would have anything to do with a stolen bike. I'm not exactly even sure how a frame cracks tbh...
Stancedsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement