Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

'07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Send a message via AIM to falxzzr Send a message via MSN to falxzzr
remember pester alot of dirtbikes have that high seat height.. and you could barely tippy toe your street bike.. soooo sit before you buy.

i got no kickass sig :(
falxzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question. Killerjoe123 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 08-18-2011 04:46 PM
question fiddyrider Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 9 06-16-2009 12:48 PM
question Harveyjl2 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 17 10-25-2008 10:50 PM
Question? koskesh Off Topic 23 04-17-2006 09:01 PM
got a question need your help on GSXR question Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-05-2005 01:11 PM
Old 06-29-2007, 05:22 PM   #22
Black olives matter
Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Originally Posted by falxzzr
remember pester alot of dirtbikes have that high seat height.. and you could barely tippy toe your street bike.. soooo sit before you buy.
roger that i know my brother took the seat off on his bike for the same reason now it looks funny lol

but yes that is also true, and yes that 750 good thing i sold it lol
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #23
i rock knobbies
Feedback Rating: (4)

i always recomemend a 125 2-stroke to people not to certain about what they want to do with a dirtbike. This is because they are cheaper to purchase and maintain, and easy to resell should you have a change in heart. and you'll be on your toes on any "motocross" bike, the seat heights are lower on the "trail" oriented dirtbikes.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #24
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Originally Posted by therky42
honda, kawi, yamaha are all good brands for the dirt, but I would start off with a 250 2 stroke if you are just messing around, a 125 would be ideal but you will probably get bored with its power after a whort while. its just like a 250 ninja or any 600cc street bike, you know yourself better. But the 2 strokes are easier and cheaper to maintain. If you are doing trails and so on I would go with a bike specifcally made for that instead of a "race bike" Something like a ttr, klx.
What he said, except I still love my little 125.:icon_bigg
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote