MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2015, 08:33 PM   #141
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,843

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Jredford View Post
Google personal responsibility and report back.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Galveston route..? Not 45? Kawafasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 03-18-2013 07:17 PM
Rider down I-45 towards Galveston jfink General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-18-2011 11:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2015, 11:52 AM   #142
RudeAz
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2












Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
Even if it were a fact (which you are assuming it was based on hearsay), you have no idea what the circumstances were. There are always two sides to every story and we don't know everything from either side. So yes, everything in this thread is assumption aside from the FACT that he was not wearing a helmet, crashed and died because of his injuries. The rest are a bunch of wads who think that they're funny or impactful because of their poor sense of humor and/or their poor use of sarcasm to gain approval from the others. It's like this place is a big popularity contest on who can act like the biggest piece of so everyone can laugh. Two kids are without their father and a set of parents have lost their son. I'd think a group of rational human beings could grasp that fact, but it seems like it's the cool thing to do around here is act like you're perfect and everyone else that does wrong is best served 6 ft under.
This is my first and last post here. I was a physically abused child, beaten just because. Grew up in a hole little town, went to college because I worked at the age of 12 on with a state permit. Went into the Navy, Honorable discharge. Got my 2nd degree, got married had 2 kids got divorced. Worked several jobs to pay all bills. I admit with hard work and luck I made it and I didn't have to sugar coat a go fund me page to collect from others. Sorry 40 acres ( interesting name plus your argument ) I think your wrong. While your intentions may have been good, when you want to spout off about morallity you should do so in a proper manner. What most spoke of at first was his inability to ride safe. Then tefamily sugar coated Web page. I fell for his kids because I have been there. I fell for his parents because it's proper, but his children are not missing what they have not known or would most likely have been taught. His parents are finally facing the last bill or hand out concerning him. Most likely that medical bill will be absorbed by those who work and pay taxes. So again if I were in your shoes I would come with a better and more defensible argument before showing more and less defensible ignorance
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
f5a983fcb60dd738193f6e8d36f5f6e7


You gotta be kidding me
RudeAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 07-09-2015, 11:54 AM   #143
RudeAz
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2












Was on a phone with a odd auto correct so sorry for spelling and punctuation
RudeAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 07-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #144
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,692

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Let's say everything the police,news,and noobles said is true. Don't know why they would publicly say these things about him if they weren't but let's say they are. Do you agree with the gofundme? For the record, I think you're not off base with you rants about the bashing even though he was a total douche, but I'd like to here if morally, the family is handling the situation correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeAz View Post
This is my first and last post here. I was a physically abused child, beaten just because. Grew up in a hole little town, went to college because I worked at the age of 12 on with a state permit. Went into the Navy, Honorable discharge. Got my 2nd degree, got married had 2 kids got divorced. Worked several jobs to pay all bills. I admit with hard work and luck I made it and I didn't have to sugar coat a go fund me page to collect from others. Sorry 40 acres ( interesting name plus your argument ) I think your wrong. While your intentions may have been good, when you want to spout off about morallity you should do so in a proper manner. What most spoke of at first was his inability to ride safe. Then tefamily sugar coated Web page. I fell for his kids because I have been there. I fell for his parents because it's proper, but his children are not missing what they have not known or would most likely have been taught. His parents are finally facing the last bill or hand out concerning him. Most likely that medical bill will be absorbed by those who work and pay taxes. So again if I were in your shoes I would come with a better and more defensible argument before showing more and less defensible ignorance
Don't bail on us now 40acres...
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:08 PM   #145
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











I will buy you a mule if you get the out.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:10 PM   #146
Classax
Objective Observer
 
Classax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 502

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 1190RX

2013 Ninja 300
2012 636 (sold)
2012 Diavel (sold)

Member Garage





I would like to start a gofundme page for a group rate on vasectomies for half of the cats on MH, so that they can't reproduce or pass their ignorance on to any further generations.( Tis bad enough it is preserved here for all of cyberternity)

As far as the morality of it all, people are allowed to ask for money for whatever they wish just as people are allowed to donate to whatever they wish. Looks like the gofundme was started by a class mate of the parents (I could be wrong, I don't care enough about this to actually check into it). It is a little unethical to show him all chummed up with the kid when he's on the "ARREST the Deadbeat" list and not just the regular deadbeat list.

I was raised and am raising my son that you have to make your own way in this world. Never expect anyone to GIVE you anything, and don't be shocked if you get jilted out of or someone steals some of what you've earned, so you better earn enough to where those occasions don't matter. Point being this whole gofundme thing was a great idea that has turned into another scam.

Nobody is perfect and from all the credible reports (and no you don't have to have every single factoid in a situation to form an educated opinion) the guy was making a lot of wrong decisions for a long long time. I hate that anyone has to go through grieving a loved or highly liked one, but sometimes we sin and there is still hope of a turn around, but others times it leads to death (I John 5:16) and once that happens there's nothing more you can do.

He's dead. Entertaining as this thread has been we should probably let it die too.
Classax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #147
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











tldr
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #148
urbanXJ
erect engorged member
 
urbanXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 16,511

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys









Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
NO WAY!!! $40,000?

I need to start one ASAP!
this is why:

"This donation will be used to support LGBTQ youth...."

dang I forgot what the Q is.
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #149
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,692

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Queer. Crossfits says we can use at will..
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:19 PM   #150
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis
 
Zapata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Katy/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 2,617

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge



Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post
this is why:

"This donation will be used to support LGBTQ youth...."

dang I forgot what the Q is.
Queers?


I guess I am going to make a Gofundme page for my sexual re-assignment surgery, once I collect all the money will do a photoshop of me as a girl!! I am a genius!

vanity fair


Way to go off-topic!
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #151
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











..
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #152
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.
 
Solracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kemah Area
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 28,875

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883



Member Garage


Q is for "Questioning themselves"

Not that I would know or have any experience in the matter.....no, really.....
__________________
Chris
Solracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #153
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











lol

Hope they allow same adoption soon as well Sol.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #154
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,692

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
Q is for "Questioning themselves"

Not that I would know or have any experience in the matter.....no, really.....
There's no question Solracer.

Speaking of, come hang out for a little bit.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:59 PM   #155
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,491

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






Oregon just passed a law allowing 15yo to get changes w/o parental consent paid for by the state.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #156
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Oregon just passed a law allowing 15yo to get changes w/o parental consent paid for by the state.
dude you are up to date on the topics affecting your community.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:39 PM   #157
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,518

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Bunch of phaggots in here
Flip Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #158
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,473












Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
Even if it were a fact (which you are assuming it was based on hearsay), you have no idea what the circumstances were. There are always two sides to every story and we don't know everything from either side. So yes, everything in this thread is assumption aside from the FACT that he was not wearing a helmet, crashed and died because of his injuries. The rest are a bunch of wads who think that they're funny or impactful because of their poor sense of humor and/or their poor use of sarcasm to gain approval from the others. It's like this place is a big popularity contest on who can act like the biggest piece of so everyone can laugh. Two kids are without their father and a set of parents have lost their son. I'd think a group of rational human beings could grasp that fact, but it seems like it's the cool thing to do around here is act like you're perfect and everyone else that does wrong is best served 6 ft under.
morganfreemanhemad320x480
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #159
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,843

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
morganfreemanhemad320x480
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #160
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,692

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Pan is back. Oh lawdy! Pan is back!
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy