MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #101
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Keep in mind that were still bettin $100.....
You keep in mind it ain't PESO'S.
 
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clayton & Sonny Dee TWS (Texas World Speedway) Stunt Show 11/23 (pics inside) dbuck Stunters Lounge 12 11-24-2008 02:07 PM
ralph and clayton's track day yesterday Azylum Taking it to the Track 38 02-26-2008 06:43 PM
Stunt bike at the track.... Mr. Unassailable Taking it to the Track 49 02-25-2008 06:45 PM
Found clayton trying to stunt again.... Gimpin2Fold Stunters Lounge 14 08-31-2007 06:53 AM
CLAYTON MANN'S NEW STUNT SPROCKET del240z Stunters Lounge 9 04-06-2007 08:24 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #102
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
10 to 1 you can't break 1:50 at MSRH? After one day?
and you have to catch idle in 1 day. then you win.. if you dont catch idle.. no one wins.




(side bet... $20 more reasonable.. 1:50 in one day no other involved. just $20 on my 1:50)
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #103
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,259


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
keep in mind.. this is only 2 things on the list of stunting i ask of you..

I'm going to learn the whole list of racing .
you are making this sound like an idle wheelie is easy but going fast on the track is hard. I thought your point was the opposite.
That idle wheelies are harder than fast track riding... which is it?
bumblebee is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #104
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
You keep in mind it ain't PESO'S.

What do you mean? :topsecret
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #105
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by maskale
You, I am sure you have rode fast on the street before so you already have some of what it takes.

.

AND FINALLY!!

This is what i've been waiting to see and i didnt catch it earlier.. ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS READY TO RIDE THE TRACK. NOT ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS GOING TO STUNT ... WHY? Why the is that? BECAUSE ITS HARDER TO DO!!!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #106
Prodigy
Senior Member
 
Prodigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sugarland Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,573

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage





THis thread is stupid neither side is actually gonna follow thru and a month from now we will all be having the same discussion
Prodigy is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #107
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









1:50????!!!:laughing6
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #108
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
you are making this sound like an idle wheelie is easy but going fast on the track is hard. I thought your point was the opposite.
That idle wheelies are harder than fast track riding... which is it?
he was being sarcastic... Idle wheelies are in no way easy thing to do as joe said alot of stunters cant do them..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #109
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
THis thread is stupid neither side is actually gonna follow thru and a month from now we will all be having the same discussion


:laughing6.....I think your right......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #110
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,259


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
AND FINALLY!!

This is what i've been waiting to see and i didnt catch it earlier.. ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS READY TO RIDE THE TRACK. NOT ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS GOING TO STUNT ... WHY? Why the is that? BECAUSE ITS HARDER TO DO!!!
Maybe so, but it might also be because thats what sports bikes are made to do.
bumblebee is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #111
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
you are making this sound like an idle wheelie is easy but going fast on the track is hard. I thought your point was the opposite.
That idle wheelies are harder than fast track riding... which is it?

IMHO STUNTIN IS WWWAAAYYYY HARDER.... but if you ask some track guys.. they will swear up and down that stunting is cake and that only the ELITE can ride around the track fast.


like Brena said for me earlier.. The track will be like running from the cops... without the cops... stunting is like nothing most of these asshats have ever tried.


<i dont promote evading the police nor do i do it>
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #112
maskale
Senior Member
 
maskale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,319

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR Trackbike
2007 Warrior Midnight








Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
I'm going to learn the whole list of racing .
there is nothing to learn on your part, you already know how to ride, I assume even somewhat at a quick pace on the street. All you have to do on the track is hone what you what you already know.

I have to learn how to balance a 360lb bike on one wheel at 2mph.


I dont think you can do 1:50 on your first day, just like I don't think I can do a idle wheelie.
maskale is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #113
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
AND FINALLY!!

This is what i've been waiting to see and i didnt catch it earlier.. ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS READY TO RIDE THE TRACK. NOT ANYONE WITH A SPORT BIKE IS GOING TO STUNT ... WHY? Why the is that? BECAUSE ITS HARDER TO DO!!!
Your probably right up to a point...........it also tears up good bikes:eh:
 
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #114
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





I rest my case.. i'm going to watch a movie


serious inquires go to my inbox, thank you.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #115
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by maskale
there is nothing to learn on your part, you already know how to ride, I assume even somewhat at a quick pace on the street. All you have to do on the track is hone what you what you already know.

I have to learn how to balance a 360lb bike on one wheel at 2mph.


I dont think you can do 1:50 on your first day, just like I don't think I can do a idle wheelie.
so you are saying that stunting would be more dificult to do then correct?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #116
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,259


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
he was being sarcastic... Idle wheelies are in no way easy thing to do as joe said alot of stunters cant do them..

Brena, why are you speaking for him?
bumblebee is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #117
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #118
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
Your probably right up to a point...........it also tears up good bikes:eh:
I luf yew clyde :icon_bigg
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #119
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
he was being sarcastic... Idle wheelies are in no way easy thing to do as joe said alot of stunters cant do them..
I agree just bring a bike I don't have to worry about scraping.
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #120
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
Brena, why are you speaking for him?
she has been trying to stunt.. and she rides track.. she knows..
__________________
Retired
tracksig

Last edited by Mr. Unassailable; 06-24-2007 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Mr. Unassailable is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy