Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

BMW R nineT scrambler walkaround video

A closer look at BMWs new scrambler

HERE'S a closer look at BMW's new R nineT scrambler, revealed first by Visordown last week.

Unveiled as a concept at the Wheels & Waves custom bike show in Biarritz, France, it will make a cheaper entry-level R nineT when it goes into production, thanks to lower-spec suspension and brakes and a steel tank instead of aluminium.

This is one of three promo videos from BMW on what it calls 'Concept Path 22'. There's another here and a third here.
  • Sign up for Visordown's weekly newsletter, Bugsplat, to get the best motorcycle news, road tests and features plus exclusive competitions and offers direct to your inbox. Register as a Visordown member here and tick the box for Bugsplat in your newsletter settings here.
Related Content

BMW scrambler will be cheaper entry-level R nineT
Caption that: And the best part is, when I turn it upside-down I can go surfing carrying my BMW
BMW Scrambler definitely on the way
New BMW R1200R confirmed
BMW's new Concept Roadster

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote