Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Suzuki GS 1000, Honda CB750K DOHC

man that sux! i still say get a lawyer mine charges $75 for most tickest (versus the $100 plus the courts will charge you)..

del if you get differed and get a ticket with in the 90 days have the new ticket reset out past the 90 days of the probation ticket.....
RaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tuesday Lunch ride to Bacliff BikerBarbie Events, Meets and Rides 24 11-22-2006 09:10 AM
Going to Noah's on the water (bacliff) ScooterTrash Off Topic 1 07-30-2006 01:09 PM
taking a ride to NOAHS in bacliff ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 03-19-2006 09:07 PM
Old 06-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #22

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Del
Just to emphasize on what train460 said, it is up to the courts discretion, but yes, in most cases, you can take deffered. Trust me. I got a ticket in pasadena one year, took deffered, they said no tickets within 90 days, I got another one going down 45 through League city, within those 90 days. When I went to report the last day for my first ticket, they said I had not gotten any and was free and clear. Then that same day I had to show up in court for the second ticket....

And yes, I took deffered again....:laughing6

Needless to say, I got off on both of them.........WITHOUT A LAWYER!!!
When they say you can't get another ticket it means you can't be convicted within that time. you can get more tickets and not be in trouble on the differed you just have to post pone the others till after the date of your probation, or as in one case with me I was on probation "differed" in the different courts at the same time but none new of the others, and none turned into convictions, so all were dismissied as my probation dates ended. Grant it it is a lot easier to just slow down but who the does that anymore .