MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Samsung Upstage m620

Does anyone here have this phone?

If yes, I am still in my "trial period" and evaluating this unit. I still have a couple of weeks before I have to keep it forever or can swap it out for another one.

If you have the m620, can you tell me how long your battery lasts and what your backlight settings are set to and if you have power saving mode on?

I am having major battery issues :BangHead: and just want to see if it something I am setting up wrong, if this is normal or if I have a defective battery pack.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung Galaxy Users Grinchy Off Topic 4 10-06-2014 03:28 PM
Samsung MEGA the_laydown Off Topic 2 09-03-2013 09:30 PM
Anyone break their samsung phone? theManofRussia Off Topic 3 09-21-2012 09:00 PM
samsung phone question train460 Off Topic 3 07-02-2010 04:25 PM
anyone with the samsung blackjack? Azylum Off Topic 3 07-02-2008 06:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Jet, you are my savior. Okay, bring it next week to bike night at POs and we'll compare settings.

I may make one phone call or two brief ones and after 8 hours, the battery of the phone itself is dead. If I plug in the external pack, it lasts about another 20 hours, doing various things such as texting, making calls, messing around with the sprint store or playing a couple of mp3s.

It just seems that the 8 hours life of the phone's battery are a bit short. :eh:
Old 06-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
haha, i'm a dumb . you told me you had that phone, and then i went on to recomend it. I need to read posts better.

check out www.sprintusers.com and ask them how to set your phone to make the batter last longer.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG
I can leave the phone for 2 days and not talk that much on it and it still holds a charge, and that is with no charger.

Okay, if we have the same settings when we compare, then I take it back and get it replaced. You betcha!

Advertisement