MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #141
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandals
yeah except gettin stuck behing that oversized load weaving through stoplights
ya. that was pretty ghey
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
benny card aka medical flex spending account bullshit is bullshit urbanXJ The Circus 22 06-27-2015 11:03 AM
Religion is bullshit morvegil The Circus 510 10-10-2011 05:36 PM
beer n bullshit MudBug Events, Meets and Rides 14 09-12-2009 09:14 PM
what a bunch of bullshit Badzx14r Off Topic 35 07-27-2009 09:34 PM
This is bullshit! Pyrofallout Off Topic 29 02-23-2009 08:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #142
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I couldnt work outside .... to hot
Its cooler outside than it is inside the shop.
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #143
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I couldnt work outside .... to hot
i like to work outside, but most outside jobs dont pay well.... why is it you get paid more to sit in the A/C than you do to work your off in the heat?
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #144
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
i like to work outside, but most outside jobs dont pay well.... why is it you get paid more to sit in the A/C than you do to work your off in the heat?
cause this is america, it pays to be lazy
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #145
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
ya. that was pretty ghey

:confused1 huh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #146
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
:confused1 huh?
following that oversized load ont he way home from the track
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #147
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
i like to work outside, but most outside jobs dont pay well.... why is it you get paid more to sit in the A/C than you do to work your off in the heat?

I could work outside when it is between 70-85 after that I would die!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #148
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandals
following that oversized load ont he way home from the track

Yea that sucked...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #149
gunmetal
WHOOP WHOOP
 
gunmetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 307


Bike(s):
KDX 200 Soon to come.... XB9R









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I could work outside when it is between 70-85 after that I would die!
I work oustide in temps up to 135!! Good way to lose weight!!
gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:28 AM   #150
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






BLAH
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:29 AM   #151
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








I dont need to lose weight, i live off of frosted flakes, water, pizza rolls and sparks
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #152
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






yummy! lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #153
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








it gets old after about a month..I think ima change it up and put sparks in my frosted flakes..
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:32 AM   #154
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandals
it gets old after about a month..I think ima change it up and put sparks in my frosted flakes..

NASTY,,,, have you ever poured that in a cup... I dont wanna see what it looks like out of the can ever again
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:32 AM   #155
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
NASTY,,,, have you ever poured that in a cup... I dont wanna see what it looks like out of the can ever again
nah, ive never poured it into a cup.. i just pour it straight into me:laughing6
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:39 AM   #156
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






yea i usually doo tooo .... Marcus poured it in a cup one day it was NASTY!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:50 AM   #157
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Wud up Bishes!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:50 AM   #158
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






NM
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:53 AM   #159
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









What you say nikka?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:01 PM   #160
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





MyNuTzArEtHeSiZeOfCaNtAlOpEs
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy