MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Video rider run off the road by car driver who doesnt stop

Near miss for this SV650 rider facing a car on the wrong side of the road

A BIKER caught the moment a car driving on the wrong side of the road caused him to crash.

The rider of the Suzuki SV650 said: "I'm thankful I didn't panic brake and go down under the car, and I'm pretty lucky I only sustained relatively minor injuries. My elbow needed stitches and the bones are bruised, a bit of rash on my forearm... and various other bruises on my ribs, hips and thigh. My bike didn't fare so well."

The driver did not stop after the incident in Elverta, California and the biker is now trying to track down the Toyota Camry - unfortunately the number plate was too indistinct in the GoPro footage to make identification easy.

With his insurance company refusing to pay out third-party for the damaged bike until a driver can be identified, Visordown wishes him the best of luck.

Related Content

Man charged following horror smash
Video: why you shouldn't expect the road to be clear
Discuss: Do police concentrate on the wrong offences?
Don't brake check a car. You'll lose.
Scooter pinball

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote