MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
Killing Hours
Derka Derka

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
94' zx7

Need Some help with carbs.

I need to clean my carbs but i'm not daring enough to just plunge in with no help from a person with expreience in doing it. If anyone can help me through cleaning the carbs on my bike i will glady have a case of beer and gas money ready for ya. I will do all the work so long as you look over my shoulder. Pm me if you can help. Would like to do this A.S.A.P.