MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
Sinners Saint

Member Garage

Tonight F'N SUCKED!!!

Well I guess its not so bad, I'm not in jail. Anyway. First my freind that was supposed to ride with me decided he had better things to do, so I figure-hey, I'll go down to PP1 and see some of the peeps that usualy go out there. Well as soon as I turn onto f'n westheimer a dang state trooper pulls me over . But luckily I got out of it with a warning . So after that I walk up to see if anyone I recognize is out there and of course not. So I figure well, this all must mean I need to just go the fu<k home. On the way home I have to putt along cause everytime I decide to speed up abit I see a freakin cop nearby, !! They were everywhere I went tonight. Well I guess it just was'nt meant to be tonight. I'll just have to play Ghost Recon 2 and shoot some 's in the to make me feel better. Night Ya'll
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
and you though your job sucked bentgixxer Off Topic 8 12-11-2010 08:28 PM
Well that sucked ... logan5 The Circus 94 10-08-2008 05:41 PM
Well THAT sucked... blends General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 06-04-2008 12:16 PM
wow this would of sucked BigComfy Off Topic 4 08-16-2006 06:40 PM
She sucked the wrong one!! Ramius Off Topic 4 02-15-2006 12:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

lol
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:41 AM   #3
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Tango1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
They are EVERYWHERE Wednesday nights... Do yourself a favor and stay in those nights and go out Tuesdays or Thursdays.. , any other day of the week. I'm glad you weren't speeding! You could have been arrested, and bike been impounded. ]:
Be careful out there!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:05 AM   #5
Jay
Deleted

Experience: 5 years

weeks ago i turned and went by a hospital. I reved my bike close to red line, it was just tuned up. So i wanted to c how it felt and reacted. As i pass a wall, next to it are 2 cop cars and 4 cops. All staring at me, obviously they did not take well to me reving my loud gsxr. Needless to say i put my head down and slowed to the speed limit. Lol. I felt like a deer caught in the head lights.........
Old 06-21-2007, 08:27 AM   #6
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

At least he let you go with a warning.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Considering the recent deaths and accidents on Wednesdays, this doesn't surprise me ....

Take it easy folks.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #8
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassuperhawk
Well I guess its not so bad, I'm not in jail. Anyway. First my freind that was supposed to ride with me decided he had better things to do, so I figure-hey, I'll go down to PP1 and see some of the peeps that usualy go out there. Well as soon as I turn onto f'n westheimer a dang state trooper pulls me over . But luckily I got out of it with a warning . So after that I walk up to see if anyone I recognize is out there and of course not. So I figure well, this all must mean I need to just go the fu<k home. On the way home I have to putt along cause everytime I decide to speed up abit I see a freakin cop nearby, !! They were everywhere I went tonight. Well I guess it just was'nt meant to be tonight. I'll just have to play Ghost Recon 2 and shoot some 's in the to make me feel better. Night Ya'll

Thats cuz no one likes you!!! JK bro.

Glad to hear you just got off with a warning. I haven't gone out on a Wed for awhile now. :eh:

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement