Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2015, 01:20 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Randy's Rants Blog: Rockets in a big 0-2 but there is hope

Two games in the Bay Area and the Rockets have themselves a tall order to get back in this series with the Warriors.

But folks, I'm here to calm ya down this morning.  No need to panic because the Rockets have shown in both games they can hang with these Splash City fellas .  The Warriors protected their home court and now it's the Rockets turn to do the same at Toyota Center.

I'm not sure they can win both but I do believe they will at least get a split and stay in this series.

Here's James Harden at the Post Game Podium http://www.click2houston.com/sports/...ame-2/33152630

So, your asking what exactly gives me hope?    Here is what we learned from the first two games.:

1  Dwight Howard, even on a sprained left knee is still fairly dominant.  Finished with  19 points and 17 rebounds in 40 big minutes.  Without D-12 the Rockets have zero chance in this series.  With him out on the floor there is a chance.

2   Rockets won't give up.  They have proven that in both teams.  Blown leads, rallies and taking it to the final seconds.  These guys just don't cave in when they face adversity.  Game 2 was a perfect example being down 8 only to make a late run and have a chance to win on the final play.

3  James Harden:  the guy is an MVP in my book.  Harden was there again in Game 2 and finished with 38 points to go with 10 rebounds and 9 assists.   Harden has the ball and just couldn't finish.  

"I had two guys on me and was looking for Dwight.   That was a tough play," said Harden after the loss.

"10 out of 10 plays we want James to have the ball, no doubt about it , " Terrence Jones said in the lockerroom moments after the loss.

4  Steph Curry is unstoppable.   I don't  need to say much because everybody knows this already. He will get his points every night.  The Rockets know that and have to shutdown the other guys as best as possible.   Bogut hurt em' too much offensively tonight and that can't happen moving forward

Game 3 is 8pm Saturday night and 8pm in Game 4 Monday night.  The Rockets know what's on the line and they leave the Bay Area confident they can get back into this series in front of the home crowd.

Keep it here for cotinued playoff coverage on KPRC Channel 2!

Randy s Rants  blue graphic  3 28 11   27344593

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote