MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 07:45 PM   #61
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos flores
nasty.....dame i have thoughts.... this can happen to me...actin stupid sometimes..
engrish?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My First Wreck(WARNING. GRAPHIC PICS AND VIDS) peruvian General Discussion (Moto Related) 73 11-04-2009 11:35 AM
*WARNING graphic images beware>>>BIKE WRECK on WESTHEIMER xMONSTER-MACx General Discussion (Moto Related) 82 10-23-2009 03:43 PM
***WARNING: GRAPHIC*** BIKE ABUSE**** Capafool General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 06-26-2007 12:31 PM
Graphic bike wreck... jeffrh General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 01-12-2007 04:24 PM
WHOA!! (warning - graphic) TxVrod Off Topic 13 02-10-2006 10:38 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #62
jrock
straight shooter

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300
You guys really trip me out... MSF...? WTF!>!>!>!??!?!?!? No MSF course is going to save an idiot like this! Someone like this doesn't give a FLYING about MSF courses or the law or anyone else in their life.

What you should be saying is: COMMON SENSE ISN'T VERY COMMON!!!

Call the spade a spade... this guy lost his life cause he was STOOPID!!!

Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys don't get a kickback everytime someone signs up for a MSF course. Go read this: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/msb/dl-8.pdf

Then go take the course... if you have questions the Tx Dot website has a forum to answer them. If not... post here and I'm sure someone will post your thread!
STFU Dude..That is/was still someones life..Someones son. Someones loved one . A loss is still a loss..
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:30 AM   #63
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
STFU Dude..That is/was still someones life..Someones son. Someones loved one . A loss is still a loss..
Calm down mang. He could of taken someone else out in the process of his own. Tango1300 just probably tired of people suggesting MSF. Stupid is what stupid does.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:58 AM   #64
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

Send a message via Yahoo to 1hander
thats too bad.....a girl sure wasnt worth it, every one lays in the bed they make, his was a casket, i think it needs to be shown, so that everyone who sees it can be reminded of their mortality, if it saves one life then its worth it.
The biker community is getting bombarded by negative publicity because of stunters on the streets, irresponsible idiots, etc etc.

It really is time for change, and it starts with the responsible riders callin bullshite on the irresponsible ones who think wheelies down the freeway and stunting between motorists is cool. Its not cool and neither are pictures of a dead guy but it has become all too common...so next time you see someone doing something stupid, tell em its stupid.

www.satxriders.com
1hander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #65
mceleste

tragic accident and great loss

I am the aunt of the young man in these pictures. I canít tell you how distressing it is to me and my family to know that these pictures have surfaced on the web. My nephew was a wonderful young man and my sisterís only son. He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.
We are sad that this tragic accident has foreshadowed all of his goodness. We think of him everyday and miss him. We pray that he is resting in peace.
mceleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:45 AM   #66
mceleste

I am the aunt of the young man in these pictures. I canít tell you how distressing it is to me and my family to know that these pictures have surfaced on the web. My nephew was a wonderful young man and my sisterís only son. He was an avid sportsman (loved to fish and loved the outdoors, including riding on his motorcycle), a hard worker (was helping to rebuild our area post hurricane Katrina), a great athlete (he excelled in any sport that he played, especially baseball. He was an accomplished pitcher and right fielder on his high school team which won the state championship his senior year and he was recognized as a Nokia Sugar Bowl Outstanding Player), and a good son, nephew, cousin, and friend.
We are sad that this tragic accident has foreshadowed all of his goodness. We think of him everyday and miss him. We pray that he is resting in peace.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:49 AM   #67
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #68
Seth
F T W

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive

Send a message via AIM to Seth
aw man..
Old 06-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #69
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

WOW. This is crazy.

RIP.
D_UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #70
swim_ags

Bike(s):
03 600rr

Send a message via AIM to swim_ags
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceleste
well here you go guys...hope all of you that had to run your mouths feel as shameful as you should. it's one thing to give a buddy a hard time about something stupid he does, but it's quite another to talk mess about someone (who none of us knew anything about) that lost their life. start thinking about the innocent, and leave your negative comments to yourself!
swim_ags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:48 PM   #71
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #72
iraisp
Ninja N00b

Bike(s):
99 EX 250 Ninja

Send a message via AIM to iraisp
wow that's crazy and sad, sorry for you and your family's loss mceleste.
iraisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #73
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

me too...sorry my buddies brother friend is in a coma..right now....he wasnt wearin a lid his girl was wearin it...and some guy hit him.....he is in a coma....sorry..
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #74
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR

R.I.P.
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #75
gunmetal
WHOOP WHOOP

Bike(s):
KDX 200 Soon to come.... XB9R

Quote:
Originally Posted by mceleste

I think the pictures should continue to float around on the internet along with the story! Im not cold hearted, but it could and very well be a life saver to many others. It will continue to remind others to watch your speed and wear you gear. Dont do anything you are not capable of doing. keep your mind right!

I do not agree with some of the comments that were made. But in my line of work I see pictures like this daily of someones son or daughter, father ect. to remind me to keep my head on straight!
gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #76
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Sorry ur family had to suffer this kind of loss, and my prayers are with u and ur entire family!!!!

As a rider, I think accidents of this nature where the sole reason of the incident was rider error, should be pointed out if only to teach people the senselessness behind making KNOWINGLY HORRIBLE decisions on these machines (150+, emotional, no gear, all poor decisions).

We all have/have had our stupid moments on our bikes where we loose the respect for them they deserve and unfortunately sometimes this is the result!

I would rather he not be defined as a bad person b/c of 1 stupid mistake, but his mistake could be a guiding light for other riders in making better choices!

Wake up guys....RIP fellow rider!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #77
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
I did not read anything but your post about your nephew. My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

With that said it may be distressing, but it is life. If it were my family member then I would be just as upset if not more. However his story and photos show others what not to do. Although graphic and horrifying it can save many lives. If they were used to promote safe/sane riding then his death will not be in vain.

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:01 AM   #78
mceleste

tragic accident

If I truly believed that their presence on the web would save lives and another family from having to go through the pain that we have suffered, then, yes, it may be worth it. Unfortnutely I am not convinced. How long have we know about the effects of cigarette smoking and have seen the black lungs, yet so many continue to smoke or start smoking. How many parents preach to their teens to buckle up; don't drink and drive, etc. In most states you must take a driver's ed class where gruesome pictures of crash scenes are shown before you get your license, yet we loose so many to auto crashes. Unfortunately, we have all made poor decisions in our life and this one cost my nephew his. This is a decision the we have to live with and I can assure you that it is has been difficult for his family and friends.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #79
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

so would you like the pics removed?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:48 AM   #80
mceleste

Very Sad

I believe that these pictures have done nothing but cause added pain and suffering to my family and my nephew's friends. Someone has gone so far as to send these to memorial sites for his friends and family to see. Please understand, we did not go out looking for these, they were delivered to us by a couple of morons.
I wish that we lived in a world where others didn't take great pleasure in looking at these photos and making such disgusting comments about them. Unfortunately this is the world we live and and we will have to deal with the fallout as best we can.

Advertisement