MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
Metzzen1
Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
srad gix 6

Send a message via AIM to Metzzen1
Best Deal On Toyotas(tacomas)

im lookin to get a new tacoma before the end of the month. I do have a trade in so im lookin for the best place to get the best out the door price plus best trade in value. Only place i have been to is Ron charter in alvin so far. Any help would be great. Or maybe if you sell them you can hook a fellow MH'er up
Metzzen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DEAL? WOOSSH Cruisers Lounge 1 06-03-2014 10:17 AM
Good deal or bad deal? CombatM0NKEY General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 02-28-2012 10:40 PM
Deal or No Deal Cortech suit CaptainMorgan Gear Talk 5 01-13-2010 08:56 AM
Good Deal or Bad Deal pimp2303 General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 05-21-2008 07:51 PM
Toyotas new FJ Cruiser chasee69 Off Topic 12 04-04-2006 08:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

check the paper on thursday, that's when all of the new ads come out. I've had my eye on the tacoma's and there are usually a few good deals in there, and those deals usually apply to more than one truck unlike some ads.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #3
t.dubya
Senor Member

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

Just got one from Sterling McCall....ask for Senad. He will do standard 500 over invoice without haggling....
Depending on what you are looking for I think mike calvert had a 06 trd offroad ext cab 4x4 at a good price....
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #4
t.dubya
Senor Member

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

If you want any input on options, differential, suspension packages, etc feel free to give me a pm. I researched and test drove the outa them before deciding...

In addition....something to consider if you are going to be transporting your bike in the bed is that the standard tie down things are kinda weak and the truck only comes with rear d ring mounts. Toyota does make factory available, dealer or diy installable d-ring mounts for the front of the bed. I highly recomend that you get them. Cost = 30 + labor. Many dealers will look at you funny when you ask about them, trust me they are available and are a factory toyota part.
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
Slowkat
Nutty Buddy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Slowkat
Hit: If you want a 'Deal' dont buy from a dealership.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #6
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkat
Hit: If you want a 'Deal' dont buy from a dealership.
where else could he buy a brand new truck? all of you brainwashed fools need to realize one thing. . .if you're not smarter than the average consumer, you will always be OWNED by dealerships. you just have to know how to play their game, and which ones will work with you. If you're an educated consumer, the ball is in your court.

On a lighter note, have you found a truck yet metzzen1?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
dhdrider

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

Call around to different dealerships and get in touch w/ the Fleet Manager. He works in volume and is not concerned w/ price. He gets paid when he moves units. I bought my last Toyota Tacoma from Fred Haas on North Freeway for invoice price + $200.

A Fleet Manager will typically be able to tell you over the phone what deal he'll do. They won't try to pull that "come in and let us talk about it" .

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement