MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2015, 07:03 PM   #521
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Notorious Biker Gangs Of Central China Track_Graphics General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 12-11-2011 06:17 PM
Biker Gangs... or biker gang bang? dotcom Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 12:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2015, 07:08 PM   #522
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Bikers’ attorneys battle over fake litigation waiver rumors (link)

Quote:
Houston attorney Paul C. Looney and Waco attorney Brittany Lannen claim each other is responsible for rumors spreading like wildfire among the jailed bikers, their families and friends and on social media that the bikers were being told they needed to waive their rights to sue the city of Waco or McLennan County in exchange for bond reductions.
Quote:
But State District Judges Matt Johnson and Ralph Strother, who have approved bond reductions recently for at least 25 of the bikers, say Looney’s assertion is not true.
Some of you got punked
Old 06-01-2015, 07:13 PM   #523
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Wood!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:09 PM   #524
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Would and wood? lol
Old 06-02-2015, 08:42 AM   #525
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

EXCLUSIVE: First Interview With Bikers Involved in Twin Peaks Shooting

By Rissa Shaw

WACO -- KCEN got an exclusive interview with the first bikers to speak publicly after the Twin Peaks shooting, capturing the moments right after their release from jail after being arrested for the May 17th shooting that left nine bikers dead and 18 more injured.

Waco Police had said the 170-plus bikers arrested were part of criminal motorcycle gangs. However, William English, 33, and Morgan English, 30, say otherwise, and that they had come to the sports bar for a friendly meeting between motorcycle clubs, and they weren't even inside the restaurant when the brawl broke out.

The husband and wife from Brenham who celebrate their four year anniversary in September, have never spent more than a few days apart, but were forced to spend 16 of them away from each other, and away from the world.

"He's my rock, he's my everything and not having him there was so hard," said Morgan English, suspect and biker wife arrested in the Twin Peaks shooting.

Strength is the only good thing the English's say has come out of their time in jail.

"This whole thing is a sham," said William English, suspect and member of the Distorted Motorcycle Club. "I'm kind of upset that we had to pay to get out of jail when we did nothing wrong."

Mr. English said he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. English said he came to twin peaks on that Sunday afternoon for a monthly meeting of the Confederation of Clubs to talk about legislation coming out of Austin for Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month, but he didn't make that meeting before violence did.

"We didn't even get to where we could see around the corner of the building when firing started," said Mr. English. "We heard 2-3 distinct small arm fires, and we took off around to the back side of the building and after that I started hearing rapid succession of assault rifle fire."

"All the sudden I see a sea of people running towards me and we run around the building," said Ms. English.

The couple says they never saw the melee, they were just trying to keep stay away from it. Mr. English is a former marine.

"He grabs me and pins me up against the wall. He just had me completely shielded and protected," said Ms. English.

"I was trying to hear where the shooters were so we didn't run into the gunfire," said Mr. English.

After it calmed down, law enforcement stepped in.

"There was someone just a couple guys down from me shot in the stomach and we're worried about him but the cops kept saying get down, get down," aid Ms. English. "You have all these guns in your face, you're gonna listen."

Next came the body search: being one of the few females arrested, Morgan says this was one of the worst parts.

"It was just violating having to be searched in front of all these men," said Ms. English.

She said her and her husband had no weapons except a pocket knife and a vest ornament considered a chain.

"That was one of the 300-some weapons right there," said Mr. English.

After being searched, the Englishs were taken to the McLennan County Jail.

"They didn't ask you know 'are you innocent?', 'what happened?', they just arrested all of us," said Ms. English.

The couple was separated: one was at the Highway 6 Jail, the other at the Jack Harwell Detention Center next door. The two were not allowed to communicate.

"I'm sitting here in my head like, 'I did nothing wrong, why are you treating me the same way as some of these women who committed horrible crimes?'" said Ms. English.

Both claim their innocence, but they're worried about public perception

"Both my wife and I are presumed guilty until innocent, which is not the way our due process should be, we should be innocent until proven guilty," said Mr. English.

Their family and friends are so sure of their innocence, they started a campaign online to raise money for their bail and defense.

"They haven't been making any money so we've been trying to cover the mortgage and things like that," said Jessica English, William's niece. "You see this kind of thing on TV shows all the time, but you don't think it's going to hit that close to home. He didn't deserve this."

The English's lawyer, Paul Looney out of Houston, got their $1,000,000 reduced to $25,000 while representing them for free, though the couple did have to pay $2,500 each to bond out, which they say was worth it.

"My lawyer said 'you're getting out' and it was the best feeling I've ever had 'cuz its just inhumane how we were treated," said Ms. English. "I mean it just feels good to be out."

"Let's get the out of here," said Mr. English.

The couple said they were on their way to grab burgers before heading home to Brenham Monday.

"Get our life back in order, see our fur babies," said Ms. English. "If we're ever going to Dallas we're going around Waco."

The Englishs may have to return to Waco for court dates which are still pending.

Mr. English says even with what he's been through, he's going to stay in his motorcycle club.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/29213297...peaks-shooting
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Liked this post:
Old 06-04-2015, 10:12 AM   #526
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

http://news.yahoo.com/waco-police-se...034142932.html

First civil law suit

Twin Peaks shooting first civil rights lawsuit amended to includ - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 06-07-2015, 10:17 AM   #527
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

http://m.wacotrib.com/news/twin-peak....html?mode=jqm
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 06-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #528
40acres

Bike(s):
2008 zx-6r
2011 kx250f
2006 zx-6r (R.I.P.)
2004 RM 125 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Now there's a great example of a fantastic father/husband! You have disabled children at home that rely on every cent you bring home and you decide to engage in criminal activity and risk your children's lives and well being. Out--standing!!!!
40acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #529
BuckNut
Banned

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Huffy
None
None
None

User is banned

BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #530
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Quote:
“The video clearly shows Bandidos executing Cossacks and Cossacks executing Bandidos, some at point-blank range,” Jarrett said. “The facts and circumstances of this case are so extraordinary and so different from anything we have ever dealt with, we believe adequate bonds need to be in place to ensure the safety of this community.”
Old 06-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #531
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wac...307146261.html

http://www.kxxv.com/story/29307598/w...-investigation
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 06-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #532
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Lawyers stepping in Pro Bono, knew that was coming. The law is the law, I see ANOTHER black eye for Waco LE.
Couldn't agree more BN

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:46 PM   #533
jwreck

Bike(s):
06 Speed Triple-sold

Only 12 shots fired by PD? Forgive me if I'm skeptical of that report.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:40 PM   #534
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Police have recovered 44 shell casings from the scene, but that number does not include revolver rounds fired by. Police are still counting those revolver casings.

12 of those 44 shell casings recovered were from rifles of 3 Waco officers. SWAT officers' weapons are capable of fully automatic firing, but officers only fired in semi-automatic mode, according to police. The officers involved in the shooting have been put on administrative duties until the investigation is complete.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #535
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

The plot thickens...
Old 06-13-2015, 03:37 PM   #536
7cain
Resident Ginja

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

Is that edited? Or is their grammar that bad?
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:31 PM   #537
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

UPDATE June 22, 2015

The latest:

http://www.kcentv.com/story/29381392...fqymI.facebook

[quote]
Bandidos Motorcycle Club Attorney Speaks Out

Posted: Jun 22, 2015 6:33 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 22, 2015 6:36 PM CDT

WACO -- Stephen Stubbs, the attorney for the Bandidos Motorcycle club, released the following statement regarding the Twin Peaks Shooting investigation:

The Bandidos Motorcycle Club (hereafter, “Bandidos”) is saddened by the incident that took place at the Twin Peaks Restaurant in Waco, Texas on May 17, 2015. The violence was senseless, completely unnecessary, and wrong.

From the beginning, the Waco Police Department has freely spoken to the press and said many things that have since been proven untrue. This false narrative is damaging to everyone involved. Still, the Waco Police department continues to feed false information to the public, and at the same time is refusing to disclose important information/evidence (such as video evidence and autopsy reports) that would independently prove what really occurred. The Waco Police Department refuses to speak beyond their planned narrative, claiming that they do not want to “influence a potential jury pool” or “interfere with the investigation”. However, this is nonsense as nothing in the video and/or autopsy reports will alter or change any part of their investigation. The release of the video and/or autopsy reports would simply clear up rampant misinformation. If the Waco Police Department didn't want to interfere with the investigation or influence a potential jury pool, it should not have released its false narrative in the first place and instead should have stayed silent during the entirety of the investigation. They did not, and now, after the false information has been widely reported, the Waco Police Department is content to feed the false narrative and allow the public to believe falsehoods. Therefore, the Bandidos demand that all video evidence and autopsy reports be released immediately to clear up the damaging misinformation that is running wild.

The following is true and correct:

1) The Bandidos were at the Twin Peaks restaurant to attend an organized political meeting and nothing else. A regional meeting for the Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents (a bona fide political organization centered on Constitutional rights) was scheduled, and a prominent member of the Bandidos was the key-note speaker at the meeting. This Bandido key-note speaker was to report on the National Coalition of Motorcyclist event that occurred weeks earlier. Because COCI members from across the state were expected to attend this special meeting, it was purposefully scheduled in Waco, TX, a central city between Austin and Dallas.

2) The Bandidos have no knowledge of any other meeting. The Bandidos are aware that members of other motorcycle clubs are claiming that there were plans to meet with the Bandidos in Waco, TX on May 17, 2015. This claim is not true.

3) All weapons in possession of members the Bandidos were legally owned and carried.

4) Members of the Bandidos were not aggressors, did not start the altercation, did not strike first, were not the first to pull weapons, and were not the first to use weapons. The majority of the Bandidos took cover, and all involvement in the altercation by members of the Bandidos was in self-defense. Texas law allows people to defend themselves with the same amount of force that is exerted against them, and a few members of the Bandidos acted in accordance with these laws. In fact, members of the Bandidos involved in the incident did not even have time or opportunity to get off of their motorcycles before police came in.
[/endquote]
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:20 AM   #538
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

"The Banditos demand...." to stop distributing "damaging misinformation". Lol, like what about the Bandidos reputation is being damaged. Street cred is up IMO. The average biker just looks like more of an now.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:17 AM   #539
40acres

Bike(s):
2008 zx-6r
2011 kx250f
2006 zx-6r (R.I.P.)
2004 RM 125 (sold)

Soooooooo is he going to rebut the "false narrative" or just talk about it?
40acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:40 PM   #540
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Another theory.... Long read but interesting.

The plot thickens.

https://amyirenewhite.wordpress.com/...cre-of-bikers/

Quote:
Dumb and Dumber: Steve Cook and Patrick Swanton May Have Planned the Waco Massacre of Bikers
Everyone in America has seen self proclaimed ‘biker expert’ Steve Cook on television telling all about what happened at Waco. Nothing he said has been true.

Everyone in America has seen Patrick Swanton on TV telling all about what happened at Waco. Nothing he has said has been true.

I am amazed how many Americans fall for the moronic drivel that spills from these two cartoon characters every time they open their mouths.

First of all.. If someone tells you he’s an ‘expert’ on bikers.. Run. The ONLY people who call themselves that are snitches.

For awhile I was wondering if maybe a Bandido stole Swanton’s girlfriend in High School to cause all the ridiculous one sided blather and silly coddling of Cossacks… Then I saw this….Some reporters have referred to it as ironic that Steve Cook had a biker gang conference planned in Waco before the event ever happened.. I don’t. I call it a set up to justify Waco Police Department paying $350 a head for cops to take his idiotic class. Swanton claims that there was this mysterious warning given to him that there would be motorcycle gang activity at a CoC meeting. This makes no sense if you know four Cossacks got in what was an obviously club brawl in Andrews about a hundred miles away the night before Twin Peaks and were let go.. Wouldn’t both Texas towns get the same warning if it came from the FBI?

Don’t worry.. Steve Cook clears that right up! He has stated over and over that even though Texas had no biker problems at all up until Waco, he had ‘warned’ that there would be… And that it would be Bandidos. All this protecting Cossacks is because they don’t wear a 1% and so they don’t register on Cook’s radar. This all fits together even more if you have had the bad luck of being exposed to his in the past… He brags how he bravely prowls their dangerous dens of sin and iniquity… By going to swap meets and coalition meetings. Bikers know that a swap meet or meeting is the places they can bring their kids because it’s as tame as a Baptist church there, the calmest quietest gatherings in all of Bikerdom… And every time Swanton opens his mouth, Cook’s words fall out. I will retain my opinion of how they got in there… Suffice it to say, I sure would like to know where Steve Cook was on May 17th.

Steve Cook claims he infiltrated the Hells Angels. It’s a lie. The Angels say he didn’t, first of all. Second of all, any patch wearer would know the places he is harping on have NOTHING scary or dangerous or illegal going on and are usually open to the public. His stories are straight out of Kurt Sutter’s toilet bowl. For a man to earn a patch in a club, he has to learn so many things that Cook has gotten wrong that it’s a no brainer to see he’s nothing but a wannabe snitch propped on a mailbox. He always has a hard on for the Angels.. He even spread lies about the Cossacks belonging to the Angels. This shows his ignorance first of all, in that they do not wear red and white… But mainly because, there were Hells Angels at Bandido Candyman’s funeral. My friend the Rebel has written extensively on Cook’s stupidity…
Steve Cook strikes again by The Aging Rebel

Cook describes himself as a “public figure” and as an “outlaw motorcycle gang expert and documentary television personality.” That is Steve in the photo above, jauntily leaning on a Hells Angels mailbox as if he owned it.

Cook is both the Executive Director and President of a racket called the Midwest Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association. According to one of his many official biographies, “Detective Cook has extensive knowledge and experience in investigating and prosecuting Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs. He has prosecuted members of the Fairbanks, Alaska ’s (sic) Angel’s (sic) Motorcycle Gang and Colorado Springs, Colorado Sons of Silence Motorcycle Gang for methamphetamine and firearms charges. He has also participated in surveillance operations of ‘church meetings,’ bike shows, and swap meets of several well known
outlaw gangs.” And “Steve has also been featured in the History Channel’s Gang Land (sic) programs on the Outlaws, Bandidos and Galloping Goose, on Biographies (sic) Gangsters Americas Most Evil twice, History Channels (sic) Americas Book of Secrets and Biographies (sic) Gangworld (sic) One Percenters.”

Cook mostly provides training “for law enforcement officers, prosecutors, corrections personnel and criminal analysts addressing the problems and pitfalls of investigations of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.” His assertions are often fatuous and imaginative. He gets paid with public money but most of what he has to say about the motorcycle gang menace must remain secret “Due to the sensitive nature” of his training programs. Generally, “the exact locations” of his training programs can only “be revealed to those who register.” “Special security” is maintained. And his “training programs” are “only open to law enforcement officers, corrections officers, prosecutors, probation/parole officers and other criminal justice professionals. You must show proper agency credentials or identification to be allowed entrance into the training program.”
-the Rebel

His readers don’t think much of Cook, either…

AG Says:
February 25, 2015 at 8:32 am
Steve Cook is the biggest joke in law enforcement. He sells out anybody that will stop him from making a quick buck. He even sold out the Independence police department. He claims to be a motorcycle gang expert. He’s not. He is a self appointed biker gang expert. He is so high and mighty in himself he thinks no one would call him on his . This show is a complete joke and doesn’t even hardly show any of the real city of Buckner. This show is 100% fiction, scripted, and fake. The people of Buckner is laughing at Steve Cook and WGN. Save yourself the time don’t watch the show. It’s a disappointment all around. And WGN kick Steve Cook to the curb along with this show.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement