Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 09:38 PM   #481
Deano3090
Dino Racing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 YZF-R1 - (Race)
2009 GSXR 750 - (Race)
2007 GSXR 750 - (Race)
2003 CRF450 Motard (Race)
2005 CRF100 Motard (Race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
That's just plain stupid. This isn't THEIR territory. It all of ours that reside in this great state. It's the same logic as drug dealers. They fight over territory to slang drugs in. What do they "contril" this territory for? Oh, that's right... To run guns, drugs and prostitutes. Nothing criminal about that!

No one said it wasn't stupid, but that's the way it is. Feel free to let one of the local bandito chapters know your outrage over this news. I'm sure they will change things right away for you.

Weather it's stupid or not, the territory will be controlled by a club. It's not just Texas, it's every state.. It's the way the MC world works.
www.SCRaceCenter.com - www.P-1Race.com - www.DNPAmericas.com - www.GoPro.com
www.amsoil.com - www.racerglovesusa.com - www.VPRacingFuels.com - www.SidiSport.com
Deano3090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Notorious Biker Gangs Of Central China Track_Graphics General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 12-11-2011 06:17 PM
Biker Gangs... or biker gang bang? dotcom Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 12:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2015, 09:48 PM   #482
Sudo
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

Sudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #483
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

This thread still going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 05-29-2015, 09:52 PM   #484
40acres

Bike(s):
2008 zx-6r
2011 kx250f
2006 zx-6r (R.I.P.)
2004 RM 125 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano3090 View Post
No one said it wasn't stupid, but that's the way it is. Feel free to let one of the local bandito chapters know your outrage over this news. I'm sure they will change things right away for you.

Weather it's stupid or not, the territory will be controlled by a club. It's not just Texas, it's every state.. It's the way the MC world works.
Somewhere in this whole debacle you seem to have forgotten the fact that I don't give a flying about the bandidos. Let them do what they want, just don't both and moan when they aren't being treated "fairly".
40acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #485
Sudo
Banned

User is banned

Sudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 05-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #486
Sumo

Bike(s):
2007 DRZ400SM
2006 DRZ400E

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
Somewhere in this whole debacle you seem to have forgotten the fact that I don't give a flying about the bandidos. Let them do what they want, just don't both and moan when they aren't being treated "fairly".
Their rights today. Your rights tomorrow. No big deal.

Reminds me of Operation ERACER and the storm that was. I don't think the costs of the lawsuits was ever fully disclosed to the public. Took about 5-6 years for that mess of lawsuits to clear the courts.
Sumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 05-29-2015, 11:01 PM   #487
40acres

Bike(s):
2008 zx-6r
2011 kx250f
2006 zx-6r (R.I.P.)
2004 RM 125 (sold)

I think I do a pretty good job of keeping myself out of situations that get me into trouble. I'll just continue taking my chances at being a responsible adult.
40acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:26 PM   #488
houmax

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
ZX14
RSV R
K1200GT
VMAX

1'st federal lawsuit filed. No idea how long it will take to go before a judge...

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/J...305497951.html
houmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:32 AM   #489
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Imagine having ridden to TP with your buddies on that day and being lumped into the mess. It would certainly suck .
Old 05-31-2015, 12:16 PM   #490
jwreck

Bike(s):
06 Speed Triple-sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by houmax View Post
1'st federal lawsuit filed. No idea how long it will take to go before a judge...

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/J...305497951.html
I hope he wins.

Quote:
Hearings on the reduction of bond are not set to begin until June 5 and the justice of the peace who set the bonds has refused to schedule a probable cause hearing until August 6
What kind of BS is that? Guess that explains why no one has tried to get a bail reduction yet.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:11 PM   #491
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

BREAKING NEWS… RIVAL BIKE CLUBS UNITE TO SHOW THEIR RESPECT AT A BANDIDO FUNERAL

Quote:
Bikers from other clubs showed up to ride for Candyman from all over the nation.

Today America’s bikers made history in a show of unity like never before. Manny ‘Candyman’ Rodriguez was gunned down by police in Waco Texas on May 17th. Today his memorial service was an astounding rainbow of colors from all over the nation as Bandidos, Hells Angels, Mongols, Vagos, dozens of red and gold support clubs, Christian bikers, vets, other clubs and independents amassed in a massive showing of support. It was a beautiful and amazing experienceto be a part of this mind blowing moment in biker history.. Perhaps what happened to you will not be in vain.. You may be the driving force behind a united front against threats like the Waco Police Department shooting then locking up innocent people.

https://amyirenewhite.wordpress.com/...ndido-funeral/
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #492
pinball
I got slow

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Big dirt bike (sold)
2003 Honda Sabre (sold)

The Twilight Zone
pinball is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-01-2015, 12:17 AM   #493
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

From FB:

No idea if this is true. Just sharing.

Quote:
**UPDATE ON WACO, PLEASE SHARE!**

Most of the kidnapped bikers, whom are being held on $1-million bond, without cause, are being offered freedom via a bond reduction (sub-$50,000 range) in exchange for agreeing to sign documents that they were okay with the arrest, and another agreeing not to pursue charges against the police for the illegal actions that they committed from May 17th to the current day.

In other words, the Waco PD is putting a gun to the head of the accused by holding their freedom for ransom. "If you want out, give us a pass."

Such a thing is nothing short of extortion! If they refuse, they intend on continuing to hold them on the $1-million bond.

Let that sink in for a moment. The Waco PD and feds would have you believe that nearly 170 Americans, whom are locked away, are so dangerous, that they cannot be trusted with freedom. Yet, if they'll agree to absolve the Waco PD of any crime, suddenly they're outstanding citizens?

Like I've been telling you since the beginning, these men and women were kidnapped to attain their silence. They were kidnapped to protect the Waco Police from having to answer for their crimes. And we can prove it, now.

The Waco Police wants absolution for murdering 9 people, and kidnapping and abusing 170 witnesses. But they want to circumvent the legal system. They don't want their crimes to be exposed to the public.

This is another case of government believing that they are above justice. We cannot allow such a thing to happen. The truth needs to known, and it needs to spread from coast-to-coast. If they get away with it in Waco, they'll do it again. Maybe next time, you'll be the target.

If you are family of any of the victims who are being held for ransom by the Waco Police, do NOT agree to sign this document. The Waco Police shall not avoid the inevitable day when the truth comes out in court. True justice is coming! And the Waco Police will soon be exposed for their crimes against the victims of the Waco massacre. The dead and the kidnapped deserve true justice, and that won't come with silence, it will come with the exposure of the truth.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:07 AM   #494
pinball
I got slow

Experience: 4 years

Big dirt bike (sold)
2003 Honda Sabre (sold)

Not outside the realm of possibility.
pinball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:55 AM   #495
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

BOND REDUCTIONS OFFERED ONLY IN EXCHANGE FOR WAIVING POTENTIAL LAWSUITS IN WACO SHOOTOUT By Roxanne Avery...
May 31 @12:30pm
For Immediate Release
Waco, Texas Earlier today, detainees in the Jack Harwell Detention Center in Waco were told that in exchange for bond reductions, they must sign a document stating the Waco police "had the right to arrest the inmate and that he/she will not file a lawsuit against McLennan County and/or the City of Waco."
On the two-week anniversary of the "shootout at high noon" at the Twin Peaks restaurant between motorcyclists and law enforcement officers, at least 170 people remain detained on $1 million bonds.
This latest information was reported to an attorney representing at least one of the detainees. "It appears the public defenders office in McLennan County is involved in this scurrilous activity," said Paul Looney, a Houston attorney with Looney & Conrad, P.C. "I've never seen anything like the lawlessness that the authorities have perpetrated on these people and now to add insult to injury they are trying to cover their own tracks in exchange for bond. I will be in the reception area of the McLennan County D.A.'s office tomorrow morning at 8:30 with the intention of not leaving until we have the issue of bond resolved."
"They know these people aren't dangerous or they wouldn't be offering the bond reductions and they know the police and the D.A.'s office have violated the law and now they are trying to hold people hostage until they agree to waive their rights. It's unconscionable," said Clay S. Conrad, Looney's law partner.
For More Information, Contact:
Roxanne Avery
Media Relations, Looney & Conrad, P.C.
(405) 388-6191
Roxanne@LooneyConrad.com
www.LooneyConrad.com
OR
Paul C. Looney or Clay S. Conrad
(281) 597-8818
Roxanne Avery
(405) 388-6191
Publicist/Writer/Photographer
email: RoxanneAvery@sbcglobal.net
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-01-2015, 05:48 AM   #496
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
BREAKING NEWS… RIVAL BIKE CLUBS UNITE TO SHOW THEIR RESPECT AT A BANDIDO FUNERAL

https://amyirenewhite.wordpress.com/...ndido-funeral/
Does 1% refer to lean muscle mass?
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:50 AM   #497
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
From FB:

No idea if this is true. Just sharing.
No it's not true. The Waco PD can't make such an agreement. It does not have the authority.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:58 AM   #498
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
BOND REDUCTIONS OFFERED ONLY IN EXCHANGE FOR WAIVING POTENTIAL LAWSUITS IN WACO SHOOTOUT By Roxanne Avery...
May 31 @12:30pm
For Immediate Release
Waco, Texas Earlier today, detainees in the Jack Harwell Detention Center in Waco were told that in exchange for bond reductions, they must sign a document stating the Waco police "had the right to arrest the inmate and that he/she will not file a lawsuit against McLennan County and/or the City of Waco."
On the two-week anniversary of the "shootout at high noon" at the Twin Peaks restaurant between motorcyclists and law enforcement officers, at least 170 people remain detained on $1 million bonds.
This latest information was reported to an attorney representing at least one of the detainees. "It appears the public defenders office in McLennan County is involved in this scurrilous activity," said Paul Looney, a Houston attorney with Looney & Conrad, P.C. "I've never seen anything like the lawlessness that the authorities have perpetrated on these people and now to add insult to injury they are trying to cover their own tracks in exchange for bond. I will be in the reception area of the McLennan County D.A.'s office tomorrow morning at 8:30 with the intention of not leaving until we have the issue of bond resolved."
"They know these people aren't dangerous or they wouldn't be offering the bond reductions and they know the police and the D.A.'s office have violated the law and now they are trying to hold people hostage until they agree to waive their rights. It's unconscionable," said Clay S. Conrad, Looney's law partner.
For More Information, Contact:
Roxanne Avery
Media Relations, Looney & Conrad, P.C.
(405) 388-6191
Roxanne@LooneyConrad.com
www.LooneyConrad.com
OR
Paul C. Looney or Clay S. Conrad
(281) 597-8818
Roxanne Avery
(405) 388-6191
Publicist/Writer/Photographer
email: RoxanneAvery@sbcglobal.net
http://www.looneyconrad.com/media-br....Kgpf9wIC.dpbs
Old 06-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #499
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Wow, that sounds pretty messed up.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:44 AM   #500
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

McLennan County should just step up their civil forfeiture and just pay them off.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement