Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-17-2015, 10:10 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
MotoGP 2015 Le Mans race results
Both Crutchlow and Redding crash out of the French Grand Prix
JORGE Lorenzo, one of Movistar Yamaha MotoGP’s rider finished nearly four seconds ahead of his team-mate Valentino Rossi at the French Grand Prix.
Lorenzo started from third place on the grid and quickly pulled out on an advantage which he held for the entire race. Team-mate Valentino Rossi finished in second with Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso in third.
Despite starting from pole position, Marc Marquez appeared to have an issue in the first half of the race, but fought back with Andrea Iannone to claim fourth place, fifth for the Italian.
Marquez’s team-mate Dani Pedrosa crashed out in the early stages on his return to racing, but was able to remount and see if his arm pump issue has been solved over race distance.
Monster Yamaha Tech 3’s Bradley Smith finished in sixth, whereas fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow crashed his CWM-LCR Honda at Turn 6 after losing the front. Adding another Brit to the pile, Scott Redding also crashed out of French Grand Prix after just three laps.
Spaniard Pol Espargaro, Yonny Hernandez, Suzuki’s Maverick Vinales and Danilo Petrucci completed the top ten.
1. Jorge LorenzoESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 43:44.143
2. Valentino RossiITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 43:47.963 (+3.820)
3. Andrea DoviziosoITA Ducati Team 43:56.523 (+12.380)
4. Marc MarquezESP Repsol Honda Team 44:4.033 (+19.890)
5. Andrea IannoneITA Ducati Team 44:4.380 (+20.237)
6. Bradley SmithGBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 44:5.288 (+21.145)
7. Pol EspargaroESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 44:19.636 (+35.493)
8. Yonny HernandezCOL Pramac Racing 44:23.744 (+39.601)
9. Maverick ViñalesESP Team Suzuki Ecstar 44:25.714 (+41.571)
10. Danilo PetrucciITA Pramac Racing 44:26.932 (+42.789)
11. Nicky HaydenUSA Aspar MotoGP Team 44:37.779 (+53.636)
12. Loris BazFRA Athina Forward Racing 44:44.760 (+1:00.617)
13. Hector BarberaESP Avintia Racing 44:48.415 (+1:04.272)
14. Eugene LavertyIRL Aspar MotoGP Team 44:49.402 (+1:05.259)
15. Alvaro BautistaESP Factory Aprilia Gresini 44:49.658 (+1:05.515)
16. Dani PedrosaESP Repsol Honda Team 45:5.050 (+1:20. 907)
17. Alex De AngelisRSM Octo IodaRacing 45:5.806 (+1:21.663)
18. Marco MelandriITA Factory Aprilia Gresini +1 lap
DNF. Jack MillerAUS CWM LCR Honda
DNF. Karel AbrahamCZE Cardion AB Motoracing
DNF. Cal CrutchlowGBR CWM LCR Honda
DNF. Scott ReddingGBR Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
DNF. Mike Di MeglioFRA Avintia Racing
DNF. Aleix EspargaroESP Team Suzuki Ecstar
DNF. Stefan BradlGER Athina Forward Racing
MotoGP 2014: Sepang race results
MotoGP 2014: Valencia race results
Crutchlow: Honda are the team to beat
MotoGP 2014: Championship standings after Sepang
MotoGP 2014: Championship standings after Phillip Island