MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

Feedback Rating: (0)

looking for a reliable Manager

Looking for a reliable entry level Manger here at B.C.W. in Pearland.
If you have experience and a desire to work were its always fun send me your resume at pearland@bayoucitywings.com
I am looking for someone with full service restaraunt experience and who is not afraid to jump in to the action. You will be my right hand(A.G.M)
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a used reliable truck, suggestions? thebujster Car Forum 8 03-05-2014 10:51 AM
Who makes the most reliable engine? J.J. McQuade General Discussion (Moto Related) 60 12-10-2012 02:42 PM
Looking for reliable Honda tech in s.e. Honda Mami Car Forum 21 03-30-2011 01:57 PM
Reliable Parts House Timme' Taking it to the Track 25 07-15-2008 09:20 PM
Most reliable manufacturer mototex General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 06-19-2008 09:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
IE. Dougs !!!

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:34 PM   #3
Speedracer86
Yeah, Whateva

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500F

Send a message via AIM to Speedracer86
dude if you werent in pearland id consider
Old 06-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #4
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfresh
Looking for a reliable entry level Manger here at B.C.W. in Pearland.
If you have experience and a desire to work were its always fun send me your resume at pearland@bayoucitywings.com
I am looking for someone with full service restaraunt experience and who is not afraid to jump in to the action. You will be my right hand(A.G.M)

Hey Doug I need a job! :icon_bigg

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Old 06-20-2007, 06:58 AM   #5
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

What kind of meal plan do you offer?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:05 PM   #6
infidel
drpickles

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

what about William, Doug? He makes a good biitch
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #7
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr pickles
:laughing6
Old 06-20-2007, 11:17 PM   #8
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I have several years of food service management. I know the kind of person you need.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
Old 06-21-2007, 05:20 AM   #9
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

i would love to have will but makes more where he is at. if we open a store near him i want to put him in charge. great idea though he is a great guy!
Old 06-21-2007, 09:32 AM   #10
RogerT
Marine & Army Dad

Bike(s):
01 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic FI 1500

I forwarded your solicitation to a great person. I quarantee this girl. She sent you her resume this morning. She has the brains that go with the looks. Make her a great offer and your bussiness will take care of itself.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #11
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

Experience: 2 years

06 crf250

Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr pickles
:laughing6 :laughing6

im just another NEWB SqUiDnAsTy...
Old 06-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #12
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

i have 13 yrs full service exp.and i have a culinary degree. does that count,im currently running a restaurant in the galleria. whats the salary look like? pm me more info,or if u need a kick take names person part time with good pay let me know.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:27 PM   #13
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerT
I forwarded your solicitation to a great person. I quarantee this girl. She sent you her resume this morning. She has the brains that go with the looks. Make her a great offer and your bussiness will take care of itself.
looks dont mean , you need to know how to run the business, make sure you pnl, labor,and cos,is right, there iare alot or restaurants in houston. but to make it work, you must have the staff to make it work. dedication and persistance,ownership,and all that comes with running a establishment. but i dont think alot of these franchise or self owned places think of this. its 110% guest satisfaction . guests bring profits. and a staff who know how to sell. bottom line they are there to make money as we as managers are,so up sale and consistant guest satisfaction is a must to be succesfull.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #14
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Its simple. Take care of your customers needs. Take care of your staff. the rest is easy.

But your right, Rick, looks dont have anything to do with it.
Houston is a large market so you have to be dedicated toward success.
It would have to be real good money to get me back in the business.
I am doing well in my new career path.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "

Last edited by jrock; 06-21-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:35 AM   #15
RogerT
Marine & Army Dad

Bike(s):
01 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic FI 1500

It is easy to bash and put someone down who you don't know and have never met. As Rick says "Quest's bring profits, a staff ...sell.
An educated good looking person with the right experience will go a lot farther than most jocks that have 13 years full service exp. and a culinary degree that are looking for a job at wing restaurant.
I'm not passing judgement as Rick and JRock have done but just pointing out that "you are what you are".
A person is easily definable by their habits, such as their ability to proff'read and correct their mistakes in writing posts on line. Don't be so eager to jump in and bash someone without looking in the mirror.
Dfresh asked that you send your resume if interested. He didn't ask that you ask him to PM you. By the way, my girl attended her interview. What about you Rick, still waiting for yours?
If my girl doesn't get or take the job, she showed maturity, is well groomed, has manners and is very polite. I think these qualities helped her immensly at one of the larger established nationwide wing restaurants.
Good luck to the two of you.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #16
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

there are great qualities in everyone. from being presentable in appereance to knowledge of numbers costs and quality of product and management. there are pros and cons to these qualities and finding the right chemistry for all of these is what makes a great leader and not a manager. We all grow and learn everyday thats what makes every person important no matter who you are. Please be respectful to one another no matter what. Remember we all walk on the same ground its how we walk that makes us who we are.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
Longnguyen

Its not what you know...............who you know is often the case more then half the time.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #18
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

not in my place! but i agree it is like that in many other places.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:59 PM   #19
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

b0o0o0o0o0o i already ask about a job
Old 06-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #20
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerT
It is easy to bash and put someone down who you don't know and have never met. As Rick says "Quest's bring profits, a staff ...sell.
An educated good looking person with the right experience will go a lot farther than most jocks that have 13 years full service exp. and a culinary degree that are looking for a job at wing restaurant.
I'm not passing judgement as Rick and JRock have done but just pointing out that "you are what you are".
A person is easily definable by their habits, such as their ability to proff'read and correct their mistakes in writing posts on line. Don't be so eager to jump in and bash someone without looking in the mirror.
Dfresh asked that you send your resume if interested. He didn't ask that you ask him to PM you. By the way, my girl attended her interview. What about you Rick, still waiting for yours?
If my girl doesn't get or take the job, she showed maturity, is well groomed, has manners and is very polite. I think these qualities helped her immensly at one of the larger established nationwide wing restaurants.
Good luck to the two of you.
no for your info,im not looking for a job, i was simply stating looks dont make your business run and get results. people do. people who want to buy in. take ownership,not just look good. thats all i was stating. i agree the looks are what most people look for,but what good are they when they cant get the results done?
Closed Thread

Advertisement