Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-04-2015, 09:10 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
BSB 2015 Oulton Park race one results
Race one results from the third British Superbike round of 2015
TYCO BMW'S Tommy Bridewell has claimed his first win with the team in the opening British Superbike race at Oulton Park by 0.160s from Milwaukee Yamaha's Josh Brookes.
Pole sitter Brookes had the advantage on the YZR-M1 from the start, but Bridewell was quick to make a move and push ahead. Drama on lap one saw Brock Parkes and Jack Kennedy crash at Hizzy's Chicane followed by Danny Buchan at Druids. Luckily all riders were unhurt.
Bridewell attempted to break away from the pack behind consisting of Brookes, Shane 'Shakey' Byrne, Stuart Easton and Ryuichi Kiyonari, but it was mainly Brookes who continued to pile the pressure onto the rider from Wiltshire until the end.
Bridewell took the chequered flag by only 0.16s ahead of Brookes who was forced to settle for second behind his former team-mate. Byrne managed to hold off his PBM Kawasaki team-mate Easton to claim third and Kiyonari rounded out the top five.
James Ellison battled with Honda Racing's Jason O'Halloran to claim sixth place for the JG Speedfit Kawasaki Team with Michael Laverty, Howie Mainwaring and Richard Cooper completing the top ten.
Race one results:
1. Tommy Bridewell GBR Tyco BMW
2. Josh Brookes AUS Milwaukee Yamaha (+0.160)
3. Shane Byrne GBR PBM Kawasaki (+2.539)
4. Stuart Easton GBR PBM Kawasaki (+3.742)
5. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Buildbase BMW (+4.656)
6. James Ellison GBR JG Speedfit Kawasaki (+14.493)
7. Jason O'Halloran AUS Honda Racing (+17.672)
8. Michael Laverty GBR Tyco BMW (+24.496)
9. Howie Mainwaring GBR Quattro Plant Kawasaki (+24.703)
10. Richard Cooper GBR Anvil Hire TAG Racing Kawasaki (+25.123)
11. Chris Walker GBR Be Wiser Kawasaki (+27.959)
12. Josh Waters AUS Bennetts Suzuki (+30.449)
13. James Westmoreland GBR JG Speedfit Kawasaki (+32.321)
14. Billy McConnell AUS Smiths Racing BMW (+33.184)
15. Lee Jackson GBR Buildbase BMW (+33.750)
16. Martin Jessopp GBR RidersMotorcycles BMW (+36.941)
17. Christian Iddon GBR Bennetts Suzuki (+44.789)
18. Taylor Mackenzie GBR Team WD-40 Kawasaki (+45.966)
19. Robbin Harms DEN MotoDex BMW (+46.941)
20. Jakub Smrz CZE Lloyds British Moto Rapido Ducati (+47.082)
21. Victor GBR Morello Racing Kawasaki (+59.966)
22. Michael Rutter GBR Gearlink Kawasaki (+1:01.749)
23. Ian Hutchinson GBR PBM Kawasaki (+1:07.577)
24. Shaun Winfield GBR Anvil Hire TAG Racing Kawasaki (+1:29.705)
25. Jenny Tinmouth GBR Honda Racing (+1 lap)
26. Filip Backlund GBR Anvil Hire TAG Racing Kawasaki (+2 laps)
27. Luke Mossey GBR Quattro Plant Kawasaki (+4 laps)
DNF. Aaron Zanotti GBR A-Plant Yamaha
DNF. David McFadden GBR Morello Racing Kawasaki
DNF. Danny Buchan GBR Be Wiser Kawasaki
DNF. Broc Parkes AUS Milwaukee Yamaha
DNF. Jack Kennedy IRE Team WD-40 Kawasaki
BSB 2015: Donington Park race one results
BSB 2015: Donington Park race two results
BSB 2014: Cadwell Park race one results
BSB 2015: Brands Hatch Indy race two results
BSB 2015: Brands Hatch Indy race one results