MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #241
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Come ride with us Sunday. I haven't played toss the midget in a long while.
I promised my buddy I'd do a hill country ride with him and his pops all weekend if he can get some time off work. It looks like he's not gonna be able to, so if that's the case, I'm definitely down! And hey, if memory serves, Nesto and I are about the same size. You can practice on him.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cleaned Up The Kiddo's CRF-70 Scorpio Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 11 03-06-2015 10:36 AM
Wanted:xr/crf 50-70 motor adamwedge Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 7 05-14-2013 07:25 AM
CRF 70 Carb JGrein05 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 6 07-08-2011 09:08 AM
who has hookup on tires? crf 70 ysr_yamaha_ysr General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 03-10-2009 09:36 PM
crf 50 same as 70 coil?????? stunterdude How To's and Q & A's 2 02-06-2008 10:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #242
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Come ride with us Sunday. I haven't played toss the midget in a long while.
That's what I call it too (thought I was the only one), but I only play with my wife.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:18 AM   #243
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Well thanks for a intelligent inquiry. I have openly admitted that I escalated the situation. Of course if we would of stopped with the first letter my bank account would be a bit heavier.

It was a kick in the to my family and the rest of the families who ride back there.

And yes, I was a hard headed about it. I tend to get that way about my kids. Much as many other parents would.
Okay so fess up,

How did you escalate the situation, did you get the warning letter, and in a drunken stupor, go over to the home owners association president's house and cut do-nuts in his yard.

Did you smash the window out on his lexus with a bottle of Boone's farm and on his front seat,

Better yet, did you catch him with his sunroof open and take a huge steamer right on his center console?

How much do we have in common, enquiring minds want to know?
Old 04-30-2015, 09:18 AM   #244
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
That's what I call it too (thought I was the only one), but I only play with my wife.
Hey man, I heard your wife likes to...

You know what, nevermind...
Old 04-30-2015, 09:18 AM   #245
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repth View Post
I promised my buddy I'd do a hill country ride with him and his pops all weekend if he can get some time off work. It looks like he's not gonna be able to, so if that's the case, I'm definitely down! And hey, if memory serves, Nesto and I are about the same size. You can practice on him.
We are about the same size frame wise but I'm way more sexy

If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Old 04-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #246
cbr600F4

Wow, I haven't been around MH in a long time. This was entertaining.

Hey Bucknut, good on you and your wife for taking in those kids.

Sorry about the neighbor, that blows.

Carry on!

Owner - Texas Hydrographics
www.texashg.com
Old 04-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #247
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
We are about the same size frame wise but I'm way more sexy
No doubt.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:38 AM   #248
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr600F4 View Post
Wow, I haven't been around MH in a long time. This was entertaining.

Hey Bucknut, good on you and your wife for taking in those kids.

Sorry about the neighbor, that blows.

Carry on!
And this, really, is what the rest of us are trying to say (or we were).

It just doesn't always translate this way lol.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:41 AM   #249
BuckNut
Banned

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Huffy
None
None
None

User is banned

Old 04-30-2015, 10:07 AM   #250
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)

Quote:
Guess I'm the type of person who will always be accountable for what I say via cyber-land or face to face. Just because you type something on a keyboard shouldn't give anyone a free pass. But that is just me.

I'm seeing a bunch of dudes with some morals and ethics. Definitely some I will never let my kids around! Much less want to ride with. Thanks for exposing yourself!

Funny when the trolls get some push back and challenges thrown their way, I'm called the hothead? NICE!

Don't worry, I won't hide behind a keyboard. I'll keep going to MH events. Once some relationship are established with some people that I can verify aren't squids or shitheads, I'll be along for some rides.

Whatever you say, bro. Wish you could have made it out last night. It would have been nice to meet you.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM   #251
VicTOEmizer

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Still hung up I see... lol

/thread. If we are hold people accountable all the sudden. I'd like to make a list for Bucknut....BRB
Old 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM   #252
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)

Still hung up I see... lol

/thread. If we are hold people accountable all the sudden. I'd like to make a list for Bucknut....BRB
Old 04-30-2015, 10:13 AM   #253
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)

I'm not hiding and I dam sure ain't changing my tune due to some "pushback" or challenges .... You actually have us a bit more insight as to how it escalated and you were a about the whole situation . Had you said that in the beginning then it would of stayed on topic . But when you only throw bits and pieces out there then we're left to fill in the gaps and puzzles pieces you didn't lay out before us .

I simply wanted you to know that the kids are innocent and not being bashed on. I too go to meets and I just sold my track bike a few months ago to free up some garage space and new car funds . As far as a squid riders you will find many all over Houston and there's no escaping them . The few of us who gather together for weekend rides always have our gear and don't get stupid on the streets. I would much rather "sweat than bleed"

If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Old 04-30-2015, 10:37 AM   #254
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

lol. I had to go back and read. Nobody called her a . We might have insinuated she was the neighbor. That wouldn't make her a in my book. Whores generally get paid as I understand it. Then you have a friends with benefits situation. FWB isnt a . Its more a mutually beneficial arrangement. Nothing wrong with that either. I like those better than whores anyway. There seems to be more of a connection. One might even call that a relationship. I know I wouldnt be this offended unless I realy was worried she was the neighbor. I would be more if he drank MY beer rather than bringing his own. That NOT a FWB situation. Its all in his benefit and that isnt cool.
Liked this post:
Old 04-30-2015, 10:39 AM   #255
TardinLA
BLACK AND PROUD

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
CRF450R SM
CRF Fiddy

Quote:
I am absolutely dumbfounded by all this ignorance. And a obvious lack of reading comprehension. But it's great to know the character of a few.

All my kids ride (well the 3yo is still learning) and a couple will be on the street in a year or so. So basically if my older kids read the forum, they will learn their Aunt/Mother was a neighbor which is why they can't ride in their green space, which they have been doing the last four years?

I'm wondering how many of you have more than three kids, actually own a house, and let them ride? I'm certain that if you did you wouldn't be making these ignorant comments.

Our life is absolutely exhausting. Having the four extra kids that had hit rock bottom and building them back has been a great challenge. Learning to ride dirt bikes has built them back up and has been one of the greatest factors of their success. So when that privilege to ride anytime they wanted was taken away, you could imagine the disappointment in the house.

Again, I'm so glad so many of have shown your true colors. Yes, I will be at the bike night tonight. I'm on the fence of bringing the wife. She has been to many MH events already. If any of you are brave enough to tell me my wife likes to //etc, and she hears you---that free beer just might be thrown at your face. Not by me, but her. AND YOU WILL DESERVE IT!
I have 3 kids, 2 houses and 3 paid for trucks, it doesn't entitle me to anything. Glad you think it does. The 11 yo and 4 yo both ride. Thankfully we can ride around the house and nobody cares. Toying the idea of a KX65 Motard for the 11 yo.

Feel free to call them trophies, because I do (just not where they can hear).

I give you mad props for taking the other kids in. It really does take a good hearted person to do that. Seriously.

Again, this is the internet, and it's a playground. All kids play different.

I'd bet that if you needed help from any of us, you'd get it. We are all like that. Shelly me off pretty good with "wife comments" when I first joined. I wanted to break his jaw, a few times. Went to a little meet up and met the guy. Pretty much nothing like his online persona. Same thing with Nate, figured he was a face until I met him. Everyone here is cool. Everyone here with everyone.

RELAX. You take this way to serious.

I still think they were doinking.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:41 AM   #256
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

I think Im the same on/off line. I dont think Im an . I will admit to being a smart though and I get called a from time to time
Old 04-30-2015, 10:43 AM   #257
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)

Yeah, Tarded is good people too. He can't whoolie for though...
Old 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM   #258
TardinLA
BLACK AND PROUD

Bike(s):
CRF450R SM
CRF Fiddy

Quote:
Yeah, Tarded is good people too. He can't whoolie for though...
Mother ! You are more hung up on me and my whoolie than this guy about his wife donking the neighbor. Pot calling the kettle black?

I was showing the boy how to whoolie the 50 last night. Little dude got I scratched up his fiddy, so he stole the plastics off mine lol. It was a good lesson for him, don't scratch your own .

Buckwad, if you travel to NOLA to race let me know. I know a few peeps out there that will help you out with anything you need.

Last edited by TardinLA; 04-30-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:53 AM   #259
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
lol. I had to go back and read. Nobody called her a . We might have insinuated she was the neighbor. That wouldn't make her a in my book. Whores generally get paid as I understand it. Then you have a friends with benefits situation. FWB isnt a . Its more a mutually beneficial arrangement. Nothing wrong with that either. I like those better than whores anyway. There seems to be more of a connection. One might even call that a relationship. I know I wouldnt be this offended unless I realy was worried she was the neighbor. I would be more if he drank MY beer rather than bringing his own. That NOT a FWB situation. Its all in his benefit and that isnt cool.
If I come back from being overseas and there's more beer in my fridge than when I left, at least I'll know my neighbor felt bad about bangin my wife.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:55 AM   #260
TardinLA
BLACK AND PROUD

Bike(s):
CRF450R SM
CRF Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repth View Post
If I come back from being overseas and there's more beer in my fridge than when I left, at least I'll know my neighbor felt bad about bangin my wife.
on that. I used to make mine cut the grass.
Closed Thread

Advertisement