Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #101
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

I was there almost the entire day and had a blast seeing the old faces and the new. Congrats on the many who popped their cherries yesterday(1st track day) Danny seemed that you and the wall almost got to know each other a little too well. Rob78 for keeping his bike all pretty T'dubs for keeping it on the track ...most of the time. Jamie congrats matte on your double cherry popping

Wish I had known the stunt show was going on but Bipolar setup the food in the wrong area:BangHead: (I kid Bipolar you know this guys:icon_bigg ) The food smelled great and the bean sandwichs ROCKED!!!! For those who complained GFYS

Chris, Courtney, Tim, James, Racer X, henry and all the others You guys kicked !!!! no matter what a few POS's say or think without you guys here the houston motorcycle community would not be the same.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**MotoHouston BBQ Thread** Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 05-24-2011 10:47 AM
BBQ URGENT FINAL THREAD Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 66 10-29-2006 10:39 PM
Official BBQ Thanks Thread Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 07-10-2006 10:01 AM
SE BBQ Thread pimpcain General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-24-2005 02:11 AM
SE BBQ Thread... mightymouse Events, Meets and Rides 65 10-19-2005 08:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #102
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Thank you Chris and Courtney for hosting a BBQ for everyone, and thanks to everyone that helped out. I thought everything went great considering the original "cooker" cancelled, and the weather wasn't that great. Although luckily most of the storms went right around us. You guys did the best you could with such short notice and I thank you. Hope the few azzholes don't ruin anything in anyway for the rest of us, wether it be another BBQ next year or whatever else in the future.

To those ppl that were rude to Chris and Courtney, thats pretty sh*tty considering they did this for us, to get all of us together and have a good time watching the riders on their track day and to go out and meet new ppl. If I was around them when they were doing the things they were doing, I would of had a few words with them myself. That is a bunch of bullshit!!!!!!!!!

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #103
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
And I have about 1700 pics and a bunch Videos of everyone on the track, so as soon as I go threw them all I will post up the good ones.

So give me a few days. :laughing6

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #104
AggieGixxer

Bike(s):
2002 GSX-R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
And I have about 1700 pics and a bunch Videos of everyone on the track, so as soon as I go threw them all I will post up the good ones.

So give me a few days. :laughing6
HURRY!!

j/k
AggieGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #105
Mighty White
THINK its not illegal yet

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2006 ZX636R
2006 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Anyone who wants to send donations can send it to either:

paypal@motohouston.com or chris@motohouston.com

I couldn't make it because someone had to run the show back at the shop. :BangHead:

My crew that was there said it was a good turn out and everything went well, no drama, lot's of camaraderie and lot's of things to look at or do.

Anyone who really expected a sit down BBQ was a fool. The idea is to have a gathering, not free food.

Next year maybe we should just do an MH picnic, that way everyone can have a little fun, and Chris and company don't need to stay up all night cooking because someone flaked.

Thanks again for the BBQ, had a great time and look foward to more events! It's not much, but I sent $20 to the paypal of chris@motohouston.com.... and thanks for such a cool website to spend my time on.... MH kicks !

ShakeNBake MainLogo
Mighty White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #106
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #107
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6
i was at the gate in the morning,and was only told to sign people in,then i was ask to give tickets to motohouston members that needed them and sell to whoever wasn't,i tried to be respectful of everybody that i wrote up at the gate and ask if they were members or not and that we had a bbq going and that tickets were 5 bucks if they wanted them,i had no change on me and didn't really want the resposability of working with money handling by my self because i now there might be a misunderstanding, i'm not complaning just telling people that sayed that i asked for money right away,other than that i had kind of fun working in the gate and seeing the guys from motohouston sorry if i did something wrong and my spelling.
i think u were cool tho, with complainers lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #108
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by pester
i think u were cool tho, with complainers lol
+1 people are always going to find something to about..
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:28 PM   #109
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78
+1 people are always going to find something to about..
+12233574 thats ungrateful people for u
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #110
sillywabbit

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Firebolt

Member Garage

My first time to MSR, my first time at the BBQ (new annual MHb Meet and Greet?) and I had a blast. Meet some new ppl, enjoyed the stunt show, enjoyed watching the races. I had no idea anything was off until you all said something. I had a great time, and to those who complained, well you can't make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. I think the majority of the people knew why they went (meet and greet) and enjoyed themselves. I sure did. Thanks to all who made the event a success.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:04 PM   #111
mr_joe

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

HAHA i had a blast!!!!!! Food was great even though there were some bumps LOL. Cooks were great and working there off to Pick up the slack that was dropped.

THe stunting was Great!!! yall put on a great show!!!
I even got me some fiddy play time in( HPD trainee... LOL) my shoulders are sore from trying to stunt. They make it look easy!!! no joke LOL.

Track was fun(WET but fun)

and to the "complainers" they are lucky i didn't hear them because i would of made a scene and singled them out in front of the rest of the croud. wish i was their when it happened Cris ...

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #112
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

i enjoyed it greatly. saw some old faces, met some new ones. it was my first time at the track as well, and riding was fun too. after two laps though i had enough, lol. just too wet for me. anyways thanks chris and courtney for puttin on the bbq and THE WHINING B!TCHES!! that really me off.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #113
Fight The Chaos

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

I had no idea they were giving Solracer a hard time, sucks that some people had to about it. I called my mom to see if pops was the culprit knowing he's done this before, they bought tickets but never got anything....they ended up watching me snail my through the wet track so thankfully no from him or i would've let him have it. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible, it was fun.

As for the parade run, i felt bad going slow but when i started making my first turn, my rear tire started skidding already so i had to take it REALLY slow on the turns. I got a feel for the track and am excited to go back on the next track day...and when its not raining. I saw another silver 250 race on the N level, got the chance to talk to her but she doesn't post on this board. Next time, i'll be sure to email Buck...i forgot.
Fight The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:03 AM   #114
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
For starters thanks Chris for putting this event together. U r an awesome person and deserve a round of applause for giving the moto community yet ANOTHER outlet to meet each other, hang out, and have fun.

ANOTHER HUGE THANK U goes out to the usual suspects Buck, Derek, Alonzo, Billy Lee, and ALL other instructors that I can't bring to name right now (SOO SOORRYY). U guys were great and ALWAYS play apart in my success on the track. If not for your guidance and instruction, my woulda hit the concrete with no problems a long time ago!!!!

John Eric, u r THE MAN. Thanks for ur smart a$$ comments that came along with ur help with my bike. Chicks need dudes like u around!!!

Word to the wise, I'D BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO WAS PHUCKING WITH CHRIS ABOUT THE BBQ ISSUES. I was out there ALL PHUCKING DAY 8am-6pm, waiting for food, AND NEVER EVEN ATE, but u didn't hear me complain about t. t happens and when it does, there is nothing u can do, but deal with it APPROPRIATELY, NOT LIKE PHUCKIN' CHILDREN. Grow up phuckers or don't come out!!

Thanks for reading have a nice day guys!!!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #115
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
For starters thanks Chris for putting this event together. U r an awesome person and deserve a round of applause for giving the moto community yet ANOTHER outlet to meet each other, hang out, and have fun.

ANOTHER HUGE THANK U goes out to the usual suspects Buck, Derek, Alonzo, Billy Lee, and ALL other instructors that I can't bring to name right now (SOO SOORRYY). U guys were great and ALWAYS play apart in my success on the track. If not for your guidance and instruction, my woulda hit the concrete with no problems a long time ago!!!!

John Eric, u r THE MAN. Thanks for ur smart a$$ comments that came along with ur help with my bike. Chicks need dudes like u around!!!

Word to the wise, I'D BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO WAS PHUCKING WITH CHRIS ABOUT THE BBQ ISSUES. I was out there ALL PHUCKING DAY 8am-6pm, waiting for food, AND NEVER EVEN ATE, but u didn't hear me complain about t. t happens and when it does, there is nothing u can do, but deal with it APPROPRIATELY, NOT LIKE PHUCKIN' CHILDREN. Grow up phuckers or don't come out!!

Thanks for reading have a nice day guys!!!!!
you're such a bully!!!!!! I ain't scared!!!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:33 AM   #116
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

yeah or else......
Old 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM   #117
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
you're such a bully!!!!!! I ain't scared!!!

I'm really a sweet girl until I see bullying the righteous!!! DICKHEADS!!!!

Don't be scared! I luvs u Tims!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 09:42 AM   #118
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

Preach Candie +1
D_UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #119
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
I'm really a sweet girl until I see bullying the righteous!!! DICKHEADS!!!!

Don't be scared! I luvs u Tims!!!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #120
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Fun Fun Fun! That is all I have to say for the people who made this happen.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement