MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2007, 11:46 PM   #41
pigpen
Radiator Wrecker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R

1st trackday - had a great time riding, watching, and hanging in the pitts. Thanks to all involved :icon_bigg

There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about!!!
pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**MotoHouston BBQ Thread** Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 05-24-2011 10:47 AM
BBQ URGENT FINAL THREAD Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 66 10-29-2006 10:39 PM
Official BBQ Thanks Thread Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 07-10-2006 10:01 AM
SE BBQ Thread pimpcain General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-24-2005 02:11 AM
SE BBQ Thread... mightymouse Events, Meets and Rides 65 10-19-2005 08:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2007, 11:50 PM   #42
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R,Roketa 125cc, 03 Suzuki JR50

Send a message via AIM to Pink_Ranger
I also would like to thank Tim, James, Alan, and Jet, with out your help last night and this morning we would not have been able to have this BBQ!:notworthy

We were so close to canceling the BBQ last night, but you guys came through for us!!

Thank you Buck for allowing us to have this BBQ at the track!!

I also would like to say thank you to Mrs. Gonzo for bringing 2 coolers and 2BIG bags of ice! Buddah thanks for bringing your huge cooler and ice! Thank you to Logan5, RacerX05, Orlando for also helping out with the cooking. Henry thanks for the getting more pits, ice, charcoal, cooler and if forgetting anything, thanks for that too! Amy thanks for helping us keep an eye on the drinks, so that we would have plenty when it finally was time to eat. Witchdoctor575 thank you for bringing out your pit as well. If I am leaving ANYBODY out please pm me so that I can thank you as well. I have a lot on my mind right now, so I can't remember everything.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:52 PM   #43
Neversatisfied02

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Werd on the original post! I had a good time! Thanks guys and thanks Chris for the directions and setting it all up! :notworthy
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:01 AM   #44
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Next I want to say Thank You to
Everyone who made it out today and to those who were patient and understanding with us, and did not get rude with me.(yes, there were some who were very rude )
Old 06-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #45
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Now I want to apologize for everything that did go wrong today. I'm sorry we were running behind on serving the food. I'm sorry we ran out of food, when there originally was more than enough to feed everybody. I ran to Wal-Mart twice today to get more food, and unfortunately was still unable to feed everyone. I myself, nor did Chris have anything to eat besides a couple of bites of the leftover beans.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #46
1FastMF

Member Garage

First off.....I'd like to say thanks to Chris and everyone else for everything they did for this....for us !!!! So it didn't go as planned..who gives a sh#% !!!!! He did it for us !!!!! Every person on this board should appreciate that !!! The moment I got off my bike Chris pulled up on the mini and said hi to me and PinkBtch same as he did at his b-day....did he need too ??? No...but he's a stand up guy :notworthy :notworthy Anyone that was rude and disrespectful needs to look at themselves in a mirror I hope ur on this board which I'm sure you are....YOU ARE SORRY PEOPLE !!!! I didn't get to eat ...did I care??? no, a few of us did what we luv to do.....we rode, and went and ate and came back. Was nice to be with our FAMILY no matter if it was raining or things weren't perfect or whatever As always it was my pleasure to be in the company of all you people and look forward to doing it again soon Next time Chris, StoneCold and I would be more than happy to do security service for you and u wont have any stuipidity issues I can promise you that On another note...any word on the rider that went down while we were on the track ???
Old 06-17-2007, 12:16 AM   #47
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Ranger
Now I want to apologize for everything that did go wrong today. I'm sorry we were running behind on serving the food. I'm sorry we ran out of food, when there originally was more than enough to feed everybody. I ran to Wal-Mart twice today to get more food, and unfortunately was still unable to feed everyone. I myself, nor did Chris have anything to eat besides a couple of bites of the leftover beans.
Shoulda told me we coulda brought u back some Jack in a Box
Old 06-17-2007, 12:18 AM   #48
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Shoulda told me we coulda brought u back some Jack in a Box
Well we finally got to eat a little after 8, at Hooters. So I guess I can't complain
Old 06-17-2007, 12:19 AM   #49
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Well we finally got to eat a little after 8, at Hooters. So I guess I can't complain
I wish I knew I would have luved to taken you guys out on me
Old 06-17-2007, 12:24 AM   #50
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
I wish I knew I would have luved to taken you guys out on me

We went out with some of chris family to celebrate his little brothers b-day.

But thanks:icon_smil
Old 06-17-2007, 12:26 AM   #51
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
We went out with some of chris family to celebrate his little brothers b-day.

But thanks:icon_smil
My pleasure anytime
Old 06-17-2007, 12:35 AM   #52
slim

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
03 R1
zx7r street fighter
95 shadow 1100

iam sorry i missed it this year but had so much fun last year i did not even care if i got bar b q to much other sutff to look at it was like a bike,car show got to see racers and stunters and how meny times a year can u see all that in one spot so that sucks ppl being rude
slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:47 AM   #53
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Im sorry to say it but the food was just a bonus! If anyone went out there just for the food alone, they shouldnt have been there!

It was a bike meet, not only a free food meeting.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:50 AM   #54
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
i think they were mislead by all the threads that were titled Motohouston BBQ and were expecting a BBQ buffet for 5 bucks, rather than a track day/bike meet/stunt show w/ a little bit of BBQ. maybe next year it should be called the Motohouston Anniversary Party or something, then they won't get their hopes up and turn into when they can't get cheap/free food.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:51 AM   #55
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Well I do have to say this... I was so worried about people hating us for the whole food situation, but I can see I was wrong
Thank you everybody for your kind comments, it's really made my day a little better:icon_smil
Old 06-17-2007, 12:53 AM   #56
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
don't even think twice about it. they were the same people about the rain, the heat, the humidity, how far the track was, not enough bikes, blah blah blah. people like that will ALWAYS find something wrong to about.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:54 AM   #57
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
i think they were mislead by all the threads that were titled Motohouston BBQ and were expecting a BBQ buffet for 5 bucks, rather than a track day/bike meet/stunt show w/ a little bit of BBQ. maybe next year it should be called the Motohouston Anniversary Party or something, then they won't get their hopes up and turn into when they can't get cheap/free food.

Yeah we can call it...
MotoHouston's Annual Meet & Greet
Old 06-17-2007, 12:58 AM   #58
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Yeah we can call it...
MotoHouston's Annual Meet & Greet
Most of us saw it as that from day 1 but then again, not everyone has common sense!
Old 06-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #59
Japawhat02
02 Tona

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2002 Daytona

Sorry i missed out guys, Just got back from a round trip to arizona to pick up a bike for thumper. I HATE I-10 now!!! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg Definately will be there next time, sorry to hear that yall had some a**holes. I will def throw some cash down for you guys, I still have my ticket. WIll it be good for next year? Sounds like everyone had a blast, well not every one :eh: :eh: , but the ones who counted anyway. Ride on!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 01:11 AM   #60
silverfuk

Member Garage

The food issue was really no biggie. Yeah, it wasnt as planned, but the situation was handled really well. Especially considering the situation.

Most people are aware of what it takes to make that happen, so most people didnt have a problem with it.

For the assclown that asked for his $5 back, find a new job lol, i mean really.

Advertisement