MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #41
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

My son was screaming with joy every lap put there! Especially when we switched to the KX! It was so awesome to get my kids out there! They just knew they were in a race and you'll never be able to convince them otherwise!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**MotoHouston BBQ Thread** Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 05-24-2011 10:47 AM
MotoHouston Thank You thread Azylum Off Topic 41 07-02-2010 07:02 PM
THE MOST USELESS THREAD ON MOTOHOUSTON Versatile337 Off Topic 42 05-13-2010 11:09 AM
What happened to the Ladies of Motohouston thread? cdill35 Off Topic 5 09-24-2008 03:01 PM
Motohouston Member Sighting Thread amber|alexis Off Topic 50 07-07-2008 10:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2007, 08:49 PM   #42
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster

Feedback Rating: (2)

'05 Suzuki SV 650,

'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx
What you are saying is fine and all except for one major detail. There were no flaggers on the track which put a lot of people in danger when he went down on the parade lap. This coupled with people that have never been on a track was a disaster waiting to happen. I am glad that he was the only one hurt. It could have been much worse. I am not blaming Buck or anyone else but the person that rode over his head in this particular ordeal. It was a parade lap and a wet one at that. He should have ridden accordingly.

This from the guy leading by example sliding a quad on knobbies in the rain with bikes crawling around. Who was putting people in danger? By that logic I put you all in danger by asking you to come out to the track on public roads, where other people actually drive too. It's fine line between overbearing and "Aw man that sucked..." to the free for all you imply. Besides the guy who crashed and you I was very pleased. Ever been on a CMRA parade lap? That's when you feed the corner workers who's been bustin' thier hump for the pleasure of others all morning. Ever done a parade lap with another organizer? Yeah I thought not. And imagine we had the audacity to ask stunters to wear helmets..........
Next one we'll line you all up and crawl around the track at 10mph. Sometimes you just have to let natural selection take it's course. Stupid hurts.
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #43
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley
This from the guy leading by example sliding a quad on knobbies in the rain with bikes crawling around. Who was putting people in danger? By that logic I put you all in danger by asking you to come out to the track on public roads, where other people actually drive too. It's fine line between overbearing and "Aw man that sucked..." to the free for all you imply. Besides the guy who crashed and you I was very pleased. Ever been on a CMRA parade lap? That's when you feed the corner workers who's been bustin' thier hump for the pleasure of others all morning. Ever done a parade lap with another organizer? Yeah I thought not. And imagine we had the audacity to ask stunters to wear helmets..........
Next one we'll line you all up and crawl around the track at 10mph. Sometimes you just have to let natural selection take it's course. Stupid hurts.
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:03 PM   #44
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Buck, I wasn't blaming you. I was very much pleased and I enjoyed the all of my time on the track I even told you that. I know that the corner workers are not out there and I am sorry it sounding like I was blaming you but I wasn't. I was just responding to the post by Mullatto's thread as far as the way people were responding out on the track (other riders). I have been on other parade laps as well. So I know the difference Buck. Yours are more laid back and for that I thank you. I didn't blame anyone but the guy that fell for riding over his head.

I am sorry if the context came out incorrectly.

Last edited by bdmpastx; 06-17-2007 at 10:08 PM.
bdmpastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:20 PM   #45
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

[QUOTE=bdmpastx]Buck, I wasn't blaming you. I was very much pleased and I enjoyed the all of my time on the track I even told you that. I know that the corner workers are not out there and I am sorry it sounding like I was blaming you but I wasn't. I was just responding to the post by Mullatto's thread as far as the way people were responding out on the track (other riders). I have been on other parade laps as well. So I know the difference Buck. Yours are more laid back and for that I thank you. I didn't blame anyone but the guy that fell for riding over his head.[/QUOTE]

I know and ride with the guy(TNT.ENT.) that went down on the blue R1, and he is the last guy to ride over his head. My bro on the phitty was hanging with him. It was wet and he rolled a lil too much on throttle. It sucked and he was fine just a lil sore today. He even made it back to the track.
D_UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:10 PM   #46
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch
Hence he shall be known as Crash Junior from now on.....

Turn 5 soil samples anyone??? :laughing6
Speaking of soil samples.....

May I present, Crash Junior
SANY3679
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #47
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch
Speaking of soil samples.....

May I present, Crash Junior
SANY3679
all in a days work
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:56 PM   #48
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78
all in a days work

Remember kiddies, these guys are professionals, don't try this at home! :laughing6

On a serious note, glad you and the bike didn't get hurt any worse.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement