Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 04:47 PM   #21
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA
Little evil sounds like he needs a good whoopin'. I wish I could help the cat but the career takes up more time than I would like to be able to give to a kitty. Hope he finds a good home though. Good luck with that!
I'm afraid that in time he's going to grow up to be another serial killer. Almost all of them got their start abusing and killing animals, he's already listed with CPS as a offender so he's definitely got a start in the wrong direction.

In my book maybe an asswhipping and constant parenting with strong love would be the only intervention that could work. Obviously whatever upbringing he has had has failed him miserably.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cat- B- Gone JGrein05 Off Topic 44 04-15-2011 08:38 PM
Cat, I'm a kitty cat... cedestech Off Topic 19 01-15-2010 12:52 PM
Cool People Helping People jrock General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 06-04-2008 11:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2007, 08:34 PM   #22
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
I'm afraid that in time he's going to grow up to be another serial killer. Almost all of them got their start abusing and killing animals,
True. I am involved with an equine rescue and it is interesting all the things you find out that you never wanted to know. I hope life turns around for this little boy.

Poor kitty, this made me cry. I truly hope it finds a great home. I wish I could take it but I have to high-maintenance cats already (diabetic and a just cured hypothyroid) and they are both seniors.

Is it with SPCA or HSUS? I can probably cross-post it on my other boards, if you have a phonenumber for there, I'd appreciate it.

And... Thanks to you for being such a Hero! That was very heroic what you did and you being such a rescuer of an innocent little life is just awesome. :notworthy
Old 06-16-2007, 09:08 PM   #23
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Why dose no one seem concerned with the little boy? Maybe he needs help to. The kid defanatly had a bad child hood. He can still be a good person, people can change. Sorry that happened to the kitten.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #24
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

If anyone adopts this little guy, post up. In the meantime, I'll print up flyers with the pic and, with your permission, use your narrative DOA; unfortunetly, I'll have to edit the bits about "shitbag kid" out. I'll post on campus and spread the news to my students, faculty and others. My sister-in-law volunteers with the PAWS group in Alvin. I'll send her his info as well.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #25
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

which shelter is he at? i'll take him. all my pets are rescued and they are all so good with my kiddos.
dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #26
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Great news, the kitten does have a good home with a loving board member here. I'm going to the shelter tomorrow to find out when the cat will be ready for adoption. I'll get some better pics and progress report.

dfresh if something falls through I'll let you know ASAP, thanks for your concern and your help.

I was reading back on my original thread and didn't mention that this little psychopath is only 6 years old. He did his molesting of the girls in his class when he was still in kindergarten. I hope to goodness that he gets help before he ends up trying to kill more than a kitten.

-d
Old 06-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #27
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Great news, the kitten does have a good home with a loving board member here.
Yeah, another hero! Awesome!

You guys rock.

:notworthy
Old 06-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #28
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
Yeah, another hero! Awesome!

You guys rock.

:notworthy
+9999999!
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:53 AM   #29
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Great news, the kitten does have a good home with a loving board member here. I'm going to the shelter tomorrow to find out when the cat will be ready for adoption. I'll get some better pics and progress report.

dfresh if something falls through I'll let you know ASAP, thanks for your concern and your help.

I was reading back on my original thread and didn't mention that this little psychopath is only 6 years old. He did his molesting of the girls in his class when he was still in kindergarten. I hope to goodness that he gets help before he ends up trying to kill more than a kitten.

-d

awesome!!! im glad he has found a good time... if something happens please contact me...
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #30
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
awesome!!! im glad he has found a good time... if something happens please contact me...
Ahem, the good home is you!

-d
Old 06-18-2007, 11:21 AM   #31
Evil Monkey
Alissa Kay

Bike(s):
I don't own one anymore.

Send a message via AIM to Evil Monkey
PM Sent.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:33 PM   #32
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Okay I went to the Humane Society shelter today and here's the story...

"Popeye" is at the residence of a volunteer receiving "intensive" foster care and loving from an individual that will care for him until he's ready for adoption. That's good, I'd rather he be in the home of someone who will give him love and care while he gets better rather than in a cage 24/7.

Adoption
He will not be ready for adoption until the court ordeal is completed. They may need him as a "witness" or evidence against mr. little sh*tbag. Hopefully he will be helped out and receive the love, care and upbringing he didn't receive from his parents.

I'll keep up with him and let you all know what is going on with this little guy and when he's going to be ready for a new home.

-d
Old 06-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #33
dfresh
FOOZIES OWNER

let me know when and where i would love to have "popeye" here. and yes i am a softie hush!
dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement