MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 07:14 AM   #21
itsmebanky

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Huffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badc91 View Post
I'd roll out but I'm not sure how I'd feel leaving my bike parked outside for a over and hour to come out and notice someone screwed with it or even worst missing
I wasn't sure if this was a joke or not but no offense, but do you get out of the house at all on the bike? I'm just wondering if you park it anywhere at all. I guess what your describing is possible but I wonder how often it happens.

Theft is a possibility of anything and anywhere. It's not like we're in 3rd ward parking it with the keys in the bike at 2am. We are going to be in a relatively more affluent area on a school night at a public theatre. BTW: You can just drive here for the meet.

Its a Tuesday night, so I dont think we'll be parking too far or in a dark area. It wont be that packed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverslug00
I agree with his thoughts an hours a long time.
imagine your anxiety when you realize the movie is TWO hours long.

Anyway, hope to see you guys tonight.
itsmebanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Sugar Land] Meet & Greet - Fat Bao - Tue 3/24 - 7pm itsmebanky Events, Meets and Rides 19 03-26-2015 07:43 AM
SS&M (Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford) meet Tue June 1 8pm Intermission Events, Meets and Rides 60 06-02-2010 11:41 PM
Star Cinema Grill: FRIDAY 10th: w/Azylum & War Dept! Mellow Moon Events, Meets and Rides 21 04-10-2009 08:29 PM
Tue 4/7/09 buy 10 get 10 free - Vegas Grill M&G 7PM Flip Events, Meets and Rides 14 04-07-2009 08:31 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2015, 07:49 AM   #22
itsmebanky

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Huffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badc91 View Post
I'd roll out but I'm not sure how I'd feel leaving my bike parked outside for a over and hour to come out and notice someone screwed with it or even worst missing
btw, I noticed you're in Conroe - kind of a LONG ride down to Sugar Land - so I'm going to guess you were just trolling in my post.
itsmebanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:49 PM   #23
badc91

I guess u where wrong bro I'll ride anywhere it don't matter but remember them words when you walk out one day when you walk out and ur stuffs gone and u feel violated been there done that. But i hope that never happens to ya.
badc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:07 PM   #24
Sudo
Banned

User is banned

Sudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:44 PM   #25
badc91

Yeah cause I'm sure your insurance company is going to give you full value of what your bike is worth.... when you take care of your kids and ur child support is 1600 a month, you save to have something nice you might not mind losing it but I sure do
badc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:11 AM   #26
Merlin

Bike(s):
14 white bike black tires big chicken strip
07 Yomama R6s
1985 Redline (stolen)

I dunno.... But I have a helmet lock, bike lock, low jack, and full coverage. I park everywhere at all times.

I also missed the meet but I'm bout to get off!! Sooo sleepy and hungry.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:31 AM   #27
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Good meeting you guys (that showed up).

There's no use (to me) in owning something I'm afraid to ride out on. , I'm a lot more worried about a car changing lanes into me and totaling my bike (and my body) than I am about theft, but I've never had a bike stolen. I've had a few incidents (wrecks, not theft) and insurance has always done right by me, but I have also made sure I had coverage that would actually cover my loss when something happens. On the other hand, I'm driving a bike I paid $2k cash for. Not a small sum of money, but I also wouldn't be out my life savings if something happened to it.
Jae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement