MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #81
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
I agree on the liter part. I do have to say though, he rides it like he knows it will kill him, which is a great thing. He had no problems staying at the back. The second time around when it was just me, Riaz, and him he had no problems falling back anytime he doesn't feel 100% comfortable. I've told him from the get go that if he isn't comfortable, then don't do it. He knows there's no trophys at the end of the day.
+1 RESPECT THE BIKE
Goforth Memorial Ride 9/12 9:00 official Pyrogenic Events, Meets and Rides 18 09-06-2015 11:22 PM
GCSR Riders Check In!!!! dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 59 06-11-2007 06:25 AM
GCSR ride sunday! H2447INTX Events, Meets and Rides 43 06-10-2007 05:54 PM
Official RIDE TO WORK DAY RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 07-19-2006 11:46 AM
official ride tonight hfa3g11 Events, Meets and Rides 15 09-27-2005 04:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #82
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
absolutely right. but in my defense, that double yellow line was about a mile and a half long.

As long as you know that it was wrong, so that the children do not make the same mistakes you did
Old 06-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #83
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
It is a matter of safety.

It does happen but it doesn't hurt pointing it out to a fellow rider to maybe not show it on a public vid. We do want to set good examples, don't we?

:icon_smil

Im all about setting a good example, But I know that 90% of us has done the same thing, if not worst at one point in time or another. and yea it shouldn't be put on a public vid, that was asking for it.

And this isn't my first rodeo, this is my second R1. I take it slower than most and I like to be as safe as possible. Every time I get on that bike the first thing that runs through my head is that this might be the last time I do that or anything else for that matter. As im riding i think about that and think about what is going on and what can happen. The video proves that it takes a split second and things can almost go horribly wrong.(car swerving on 288) and I sit at work looking up crash video's all night(cause i have nothing to do) and think about how i ride and how they ride and try to learn what not to do. Safety is always my first concern, and I feel that we had a pretty safe ride. Everyone was watchin out for eachother(thats proven by one rider finding a nail in another riders bike before they did). I just hope we can keep up good morale for the next ride.
dirtyrice411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement