MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 06:53 PM   #21
KhmerStyle
Noob Riding Specialist
 
KhmerStyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Huffmeister and 290
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 580


Bike(s):
2007 R6
2007 zx6r wife's bike
Kawasaki zr7s RIP







Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfits View Post
I'm seeing this in the near future...
My flip flops are pretty awesome they protect the bottom of my feet pretty well imo
KhmerStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industrial workers. . .what boots are you wearing? jetcycles Off Topic 88 01-25-2016 05:16 PM
she is wearing shoes, thats all urbanXJ Off Topic 28 07-31-2010 05:12 PM
What are you wearing under your leathers? yellowjacket General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 05-18-2009 07:32 PM
not wearing gear socplay50 General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 03-09-2009 09:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #22
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Try these

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street...tex_boots.html

or these

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street...tex_boots.html
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:31 PM   #23
squid_4_life
Member
 
squid_4_life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 82

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
04 katana 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfits View Post
I'm seeing this in the near future...
well i will now never not have my boots on after seeing this picture
__________________
squid_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:35 PM   #24
False
Senior Member
 
False's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 351












Quote:
Originally Posted by squid_4_life View Post
well i will now never not have my boots on after seeing this picture
your user name is now a pointless embarrassment.
False is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-16-2015, 07:05 PM   #25
squid_4_life
Member
 
squid_4_life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 82

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
04 katana 600









My username is a joke I always have my gear on
__________________
squid_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #26
WbDDoT
Brazoria County Bikers
 
WbDDoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Freeport, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 476

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
1996 Yamaha YZ 125
1995 Suzuki GS600 Katana (Sold)
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (Sold)






My boots came into and fit great! Thanks again Bill!
WbDDoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:42 PM   #27
Sickspeed
Lets Ride
 
Sickspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cypress/Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 173

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
R6









Some people just don't know a joke when they see one. Smh..
Sickspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy