Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > New Riders and MSF Course Info
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 02:17 PM   #21
Lawyers Guns and Money
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Lol, I can't even imagine why someone would want to ride a 'nice' bike at MSF. Who cares what you look like. Is she trying to pick up doods from the class?

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle classes going up Dollartree99 General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 07-17-2013 06:41 PM
bikes at msf class eric636 New Riders and MSF Course Info 12 05-24-2011 10:47 AM
Old 03-26-2015, 01:42 PM   #22
MSF Lead Instructor
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Originally Posted by rhenriksen View Post
LOL, good call.

I signed my gf up for the SBISD class that was held last weekend. She got stuck on a 125cc cruiser (I hate the ergonomics of a cruiser, you've got much better control in a standard riding position). Her legs are almost as long as mine, she could have easily ridden the Suzuki SU-250. They had two brand-new SU-250s, but you're right - they only brought out one of those for the OG who'd been riding a long time.

She had a great time, passed by a healthy margin, and didn't drop her bike once last weekend, or put her foot down in the box. I wish the instructor would go on a word diet, though. He was a really, really nice guy but one of those people who don't get the concept of 'less is more'. Never use three words when three thousand will do...

My Euro-snob friend & his gf didn't make it out for her to get her certificate. They missed the Saturday rain, at least. Sunday was gorgeous; I spent most of the morning sweeping out the huge puddles left on the range from Saturday.
I'm betting his name was "Dave". Great guy though.
Challen is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post: