MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #1
nels

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

non mma fighters fighting

not sure if its already been posted, but i had heard about this, and forgot until now. in the light of the whole boxers out mma fighting, here some known ppl fighting in mma

you win some...
Brock Lesnar (ex WWE star)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k63hOWLBhkY

and you lose some....
Johnnie Morton (NFL player)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mniHJAQmNG8

here's a little write up on it http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/6880996 , basically, he had to be taken out on a stretcher and neck brace
there's actually a boxer that's fighting i think today. Tommy Morrison. I know whether he wins or losses, one side (prof. boxers or mma fighters) will be bragging.
nels is offline   Reply With Quote