MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2007, 07:27 PM   #41
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longnguyen
ahahahahhahahaha.......soon it will be outlawed to fart...too much methane output.
that'll never happen. most of them enjoy sniffin their own farts too much.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I've looked high and I've looked low.... ScooterTrash Off Topic 4 06-21-2010 04:25 PM
I've resigned to the fact that once again I've voted for the loser logan5 The Circus 20 11-05-2008 03:52 PM
I've never seen anything like this before... Seth General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 04-16-2007 05:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #42
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longnguyen
That i will agree with you turbo, its all comes down to using your senses. almost everything in msf you have learn in some form from everyday life. maybe except countersteering. what i dont like about making the msf mandatory is its not even that good of a ........requirement. whats the max time you spend on the msf on the bike, not so long. when you compare to pilot, driving, scuba diving, watever.......those classes put you in the operator seat more. the msf doesnt, so now you go out and take msf if required, you would think you know how to ride which is not the case eventhough it was passed law to make it before you got your M.
I'd probably agree with you that the course should be a little harder.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 01:07 AM   #43
speepdaedeesi

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller
This is assuming that they actually take the time to go get the "M" liscence. There are so many people that don't even have that. the latest example i saw was of 2 people that left Xanthia's wreck to go back to PP1 because they don't have the right endorsement. there was a MH ride a few weeks back where someone was acting dumb, got pulled over and went to jail for no "M" endorsement. It's not hard to get so why don't people do it?
+321354649679645654342165436498798456564

Quote:
Originally Posted by doa
I've jiust given up
hey bro if you need any funeral type help send an email to my cell. my screenname @tmail.com
speepdaedeesi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement