MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #41
Mrs. Gonzo

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPowerRanger
I love the colors on it... I might just have to look into getting me a new helmet now :icon_bigg
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What to wear...under there... stache Taking it to the Track 36 06-17-2014 12:29 PM
What do you wear yeraboof Gear Talk 13 09-26-2010 01:29 PM
Wear a Helmet! Pyrogenic Safety Corner Main 9 03-06-2008 08:16 PM
what to wear Duck84 Gear Talk 0 06-05-2007 08:00 PM
What do you all wear under... Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 08-15-2006 07:59 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2007, 05:13 PM   #42
mnovell

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'14 BMW S1000R (White)
'14 Honda Grom
'99 KX500
'99 RM125

I had a exo-400. Replaced it when I went down last year. I have several exo-700's now. The main difference is, as pointed out, the shell materials. I also think the 700 flows more air, but my memory could be faulty. The 700 feels a bit more quality to me but they are both great helmets, with the 400 being a bit less expensive. Much higher quality than the KBC and Icon helmets I own.

And the crackhead models rule. I have 3 of them. Just don't have the new matte grey :BangHead:

You like working over riding? I mean I really doubt when you are an old man you are going to say to yourself "man I wished I worked more and did less track days." I really doubt it"
mnovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:25 PM   #43
Mrs. Gonzo

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
SWEET!!! That must be one of the new ones. NICE!

-... off to the Scorpion USA website... ich muss weg
must of missed you sorry....Thanx!!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM   #44
Solyjr

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2014 Duc Panigale
2012 S1000RR - stolen
2005 R1 - sold
2003 V-max - sold
2000 V-max - sold

Send a message via MSN to Solyjr
I have both Helms, flat black 400, gloss red 700. I've had an assortment of diff helmets, and I don't think I'm going to switch to another helm any time too soon. I feel it's the best bang for your buck. It's not the best money can buy, it's not cheap, it's just good quality for what your paying for compaired to anything else in the price range.
Solyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:14 AM   #45
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

I like mine. I use it for TMGP. The only problem I have with it is for some reason they start smelling and even after several washes the liner still retains that funky old sweat smell. I am wondering if it has to do with the material they use for the liner. I have never had that kind of issue before.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement