MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2007, 08:54 PM   #241
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG
This is how it happened as I know of the accident. This is from what i heard from witnesses.

They were comming North bound on 45 heading out of down town, they were getting on 610 towards the irving exit so far left. There was 4 other riders, she was in a left hand turn. There was a R1 to the left a little ways back from her, she hit gravel held the bike up, then when putting the bike upright went into a tank slapper. At that moment traveling towards the wall and all the way across the other lanes from the left, thank no other cars were comming. Then she came out of the tank slapper hit a construction barrel, still up right and then the bike came out from under her. The bike flipped, she hit the wall, not sure if the bike did or not. Her shoulder hurt, minimal rash to left leg, and hurt leg obviously.

J
amazing ride indeed. does work in weird ways

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thur Night Football last night....poor punt returner! dbuck Sports 7 09-15-2012 04:02 PM
OTR Friday Night May 15 (AKA Cigar Night) JustNick Events, Meets and Rides 34 05-16-2009 01:23 PM
Friday Night...Movie Night! 11-21-08 jenniesweet Events, Meets and Rides 174 11-22-2008 03:54 PM
Datbikrgrl (Xanthea) is in the hospital again! Mrs. ~T~ General Discussion (Moto Related) 61 08-06-2007 06:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2007, 09:47 PM   #242
qwezy

Feedback Rating: (0)

:Hello Xanthea,sorrry to hear this,glad you r ok,pray for your fast recovery.surely all of us not want to mis you and all will help you all the way.hope all of us will see you soon.Andy(qwezy)
Old 06-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #243
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

get well c ya soon.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #244
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
I'm glad you are going okay Xanthea!!
It was good seeing you....

Okay so who got a ticket tonight? Or what happened?? I saw a few bikes pulled over on the 290 feeder?
Old 06-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #245
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
I'm glad you are going okay Xanthea!!
It was good seeing you....

Okay so who got a ticket tonight? Or what happened?? I saw a few bikes pulled over on the 290 feeder?
Not me, I made it home safe and sound.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 PM   #246
Magnum45

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Honda CBR 600 RR

Someone on a black busa crashes doing a power wheele. That's all I know. He was Ok, he just has some rash. His bike wasn't in too bad of shape, but the oil had leaked out.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:55 PM   #247
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum45
Someone on a black busa crashes doing a power wheele. That's all I know. He was Ok, he just has some rash. His bike wasn't in too bad of shape, but the oil had leaked out.

Well that's another incident that happened. Glad he is okay, but it was before ya'll had left. Who ever you left with stuck around after me..

Nice officially meeting you!!
Old 06-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #248
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Yea BigRick looped his Busa. The whole side was screwed up and all the oil was leaking out. My roommate came with the ramps, we loaded on Jets truck and took it back to Ricks house where it is now. He was wearing a Helmet, tshirt and jeans. His jeans and shirt were ripped to sh*t, has really bad road rash and his helmet is scraped pretty good on the right side.

AND OF COURSE I HAVE PICS OF IT ALL. So tomorrow with his permission I will post them.

sig600x150
Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #249
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Yea BigRick looped his Busa. The whole side was screwed up and all the oil was leaking out. My roommate came with the ramps, we loaded on Jets truck and took it back to Ricks house where it is now. He was wearing a Helmet, tshirt and jeans. His jeans and shirt were ripped to sh*t, has really bad road rash and his helmet is scraped pretty good on the right side.

AND OF COURSE I HAVE PICS OF IT ALL. So tomorrow with his permission I will post them.

I hope he is doing okay , but I bet his ego might be hurting a little too.
Hey Matt??? Did I talk to him?? I don't remember what he looks like.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:20 AM   #250
Poptarts
Ducking and Weaving

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R

just to fill in a few gaps. someone said she took that turn "hot". we were leaving downtown and just cruising. we went into that turn around 70 at the fastest. she hit some gravel at the top of the turn and went wide. once on 610 from the ramp, the bike went into a tank slapper headed straight for a orange barrel. she didnt hit the wall with her head but closer to her back from what i could see. i was about 3 bikes back watching all of this unfold. i stopped for 15 minutes to help pick up the wrecked bike and see how she was doing. after calling 911, dustin and i headed back to pp1 b/c we didnt have M class licenses yet.

i called her this morning when i woke up and found out about her injuries. she fractured her clavical and got some rash on her legs. she got some vicodin from the doctor and seems to be feeling alot better.

my prayers are with you x. i hope you recover quickly and fix that bike. after picking it up and pushing off to the side of the road im gonna have to say that i dont know if its fixable. see ya soon X
Old 06-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #251
speepdaedeesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6

tell bigrick i said thanks for doing power wheelies on the freeway and im glad hes such a responsible rider. if he wasnt he might mess up his busa and get some costly repairs.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:35 AM   #252
speepdaedeesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poptarts
, dustin and i headed back to pp1 b/c we didnt have M class licenses yet.
dude your a responsible rider too. good for you!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:44 AM   #253
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poptarts
just to fill in a few gaps. someone said she took that turn "hot". we were leaving downtown and just cruising. we went into that turn around 70 at the fastest. she hit some gravel at the top of the turn and went wide. once on 610 from the ramp, the bike went into a tank slapper headed straight for a orange barrel. she didnt hit the wall with her head but closer to her back from what i could see. i was about 3 bikes back watching all of this unfold. i stopped for 15 minutes to help pick up the wrecked bike and see how she was doing. after calling 911, dustin and i headed back to pp1 b/c we didnt have M class licenses yet.

i called her this morning when i woke up and found out about her injuries. she fractured her clavical and got some rash on her legs. she got some vicodin from the doctor and seems to be feeling alot better.

my prayers are with you x. i hope you recover quickly and fix that bike. after picking it up and pushing off to the side of the road im gonna have to say that i dont know if its fixable. see ya soon X

THIS IS THE ONLY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION I HAVE SEEN...X-FACTOR IS OK AND I AM TRYING TO KEEP HER FROM SCARRING TOO BAD...SHE SEEMS TO BE FINE THOUGH AS SHE IS A TOUGH CHICK!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:46 AM   #254
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
THIS IS THE ONLY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION I HAVE SEEN...X-FACTOR IS OK AND I AM TRYING TO KEEP HER FROM SCARRING TOO BAD...SHE SEEMS TO BE FINE THOUGH AS SHE IS A TOUGH CHICK!!!
she was real soft when i was touching her earlier
Old 06-08-2007, 01:47 AM   #255
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

bikes is ok. needs new front fork tubes and thats it. track ready but im cutting her a deal on my street plastics if she wants it.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #256
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal

I hope he is doing okay , but I bet his ego might be hurting a little too.
Hey Matt??? Did I talk to him?? I don't remember what he looks like.
rick was the dude we thought was gonna try to fight stone cold
Old 06-08-2007, 02:46 AM   #257
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoresteve
rick was the dude we thought was gonna try to fight stone cold
Don't you have a job to do. Don't you have someone to kill.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #258
hardcoresteve
Hero since birth

Bike(s):
2007 R6s
1983 FS50 moped

Send a message via AIM to hardcoresteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by soap4life
Don't you have a job to do. Don't you have someone to kill.
shhhh dont tell everyone pm it
Old 06-08-2007, 02:55 AM   #259
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoresteve
shhhh dont tell everyone pm it
what? dont want everyone to know about the rebellion? the revolution will come and no one can stop it. not even the cows with guns or the chickens in choppers. it is time to take down this oppressive forum. VIVA LA RESISTANCE
Old 06-08-2007, 03:06 AM   #260
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap4life
what? dont want everyone to know about the rebellion? the revolution will come and no one can stop it. not even the cows with guns or the chickens in choppers. it is time to take down this oppressive forum. VIVA LA RESISTANCE

highjackers
Closed Thread

Advertisement