Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #1
Blamdiggity
500r N00b

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Honda CBR500R (Street/ Race)
2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Race)
2002 Honda XR 100R (Dirt/ Pit bike)
2003 Specialized StumpJumper Patrol Special

Member Garage

Thumbs up Halffast Racing Team Round 1 CMRA Race Report

HALFFAST RACING TEAM #7

CMRA 2015 Round 1 Race Report:

This 1st race weekend of 2015 was amazing to say the least. Our Brand new Team started off the endurance race with one of the most memorable and crazy starts ever. Needless to say we were all amazed at the stunt skills of Ryan at the start. He recovered from a crazy launch and brought us back into the pack running solid times on the short course. Logan looked smooth and confident on the bike during his stint and kept us in a good place. The force is well with this one! My stint on the bike was great and it felt like the bike was rocketing through Joe Bone (even though the plastic speed bump was making me alter my line). I finally completed my PROV NOV requirements and Logan Is Halfway done with completing his. Our intent is not to be the fastest team on the grid but to be safe and develop new riders coming into the sport. As PROV NOV you cannot crash during your race weekends or you must start over again so you can imagine the pressure and stress it can have on a new racer. We finished 7 out of 8 in a 300 class (Because I accidentally signed us up for ULWGP instead of ESSE). We couldn't have done this first round without a great team First of all. This weekend was a learning curve and we found out our weaknesses and what we need to work on as a team. All of our words came into fruition this last weekend. We are in this not for ourselves but to help and show others what a sense of community is about. If you have ANY questions about going to the track or even racing in the CMRA approach one of us. We are here to give that helping hand just like it was given to me when I started riding track days. I canít wait to see what is in store for our team this year. This is only the beginning. We would like to thank all of our wonderful sponsors #CRAZYJACKSPOWERSPORTS, #GUARDIAN, #SPEEDFREAKDECALS, #EQQUICKBOOKS, #MOTOHOUSTON.COM, #BRIDGESTONE, #AMSOIL, #SIDI, #VORTEX, #JULIEVELARDE(Track Mama), #PROTESOLUTIONS, #KK47, #SUOMY, #AXO, #GOPRO, #HALFFAST. A special Thank you to Joey Gutierrez, Umayr Kaleem, Mark Shim, Hector Vanessa Barreto, & Blake Stone Cypert for supporting the team thus far even though youíre not racing with us we are still a family and your help is so appreciated. Hopefully we will see everyone at the next round! Till then be safe everyone.

-Andrew Callis, Logan Barrow, & Ryan Short
Liked this post: