MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 07:12 AM   #81
albertinhouston

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
Is "that guy" the same guy in the photos that Toe posted?
And fyi, that "2009 zx6r" is an 07-08.
It was by txt. I didn't go see it.
I'm pretty sure I deleted them because he was offering me $900.
albertinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
-=Stolen Jacket Recovered=- Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 02-12-2015 02:57 AM
I RECOVERED MY STOLEN F4i J lo General Discussion (Moto Related) 109 08-23-2008 08:37 PM
Stolen Bike Recovered! dudewhrsmybike Off Topic 16 07-18-2007 11:37 PM
Stolen bike recovered 1hander General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 06-22-2007 11:00 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2015, 10:04 AM   #82
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40acres View Post
nope, this is the cheesecake thread

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ght=cheesecake
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:07 AM   #83
VicTOEmizer

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haythamboi600 View Post
This thread BROKE the internet! what in the 's name going on here? I read all 4 pages, even the Facebook log. And I'm even more confused then before...

So where there really any bikes stolen/recovered? Did the guy go to jail? (guy w/ the kid picture)

Now that I'm done fapping to Jinnifer Rayna, let me break this down for you. There is a group on FB called Houston Bikers. Its pure entertainment most of the time and there are a few here that troll from time to time on there.

So, on Wed, Ipod makes a thread about 5 bikes that had been recovered and gave a link to the original craigslist ad that eventually led to the thieves capture. Somebody, I swear I don't know who, makes a craigslist ad with a picture of a guy and just copied the OP post in the body of the ad. No names, no phone numbers, no addresses, nothing.....Just a pic and the OP post seen here http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=14
Now here's were it gets interesting, Somehow the craigslist ad gets back to the owner of the picture and he makes a post on the Houston bikers group wanting to pay money for information on the poster of the ad quoted here
Quote:
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/4877540462.html. So someone just sent me this. I'd pay to find out who made this bullshit
Like I said, there is no personal info and if he would have thought for 5 seconds and not gone straight to the internet with the ad, nobody would have known about it. We would have never known his name, his wife or girlfriends name or anything. All he had to do is report the ad, and it would have gone away. I see the post on Houston Bikers and remember that there was a thread on MH and post a link to the craigslist ad asking who did it, and someone immediately pulls the ad. Im talking minutes after posting. So some jackass, not seeing the troll fest links the MH thread saying hey guys I found this . In comes Mike Allens minion Firemedic to defend his "boy" of this horrible travesty.
The talking is still going on and this genius Mike Allen still is that his pic is in this ad, but he can't grasp that all this is his fault. every single bit of it. In fact he has the power to make it all go away if he'd just delete his FB post. Its the only thing left with the ad in it.

Cliffs: Dumb Dumb on internet is pure entertainment. Now that you guys have read this, go back and read the linked post. Its a screenshot of the ongoing thread. Pay close attention to the Kevin Alfaro guy. He seems to know a lot about the warehouse and the thieves.
http://imgur.com/a/WI15Z
Old 02-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #84
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Oh, and this Mike Allen guy is selling a 04 crf 450 for $1400 if anyone is interested. No title.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #85
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

Im DanteLee and I approve of this thread.....
Old 02-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #86
green600
HG Chairperson

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Now that I'm done fapping to Jinnifer Rayna, let me break this down for you. There is a group on FB called Houston Bikers. Its pure entertainment most of the time and there are a few here that troll from time to time on there.

So, on Wed, Ipod makes a thread about 5 bikes that had been recovered and gave a link to the original craigslist ad that eventually led to the thieves capture. Somebody, I swear I don't know who, makes a craigslist ad with a picture of a guy and just copied the OP post in the body of the ad. No names, no phone numbers, no addresses, nothing.....Just a pic and the OP post seen here http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=14
Now here's were it gets interesting, Somehow the craigslist ad gets back to the owner of the picture and he makes a post on the Houston bikers group wanting to pay money for information on the poster of the ad quoted here Like I said, there is no personal info and if he would have thought for 5 seconds and not gone straight to the internet with the ad, nobody would have known about it. We would have never known his name, his wife or girlfriends name or anything. All he had to do is report the ad, and it would have gone away. I see the post on Houston Bikers and remember that there was a thread on MH and post a link to the craigslist ad asking who did it, and someone immediately pulls the ad. Im talking minutes after posting. So some jackass, not seeing the troll fest links the MH thread saying hey guys I found this . In comes Mike Allens minion Firemedic to defend his "boy" of this horrible travesty.
The talking is still going on and this genius Mike Allen still is that his pic is in this ad, but he can't grasp that all this is his fault. every single bit of it. In fact he has the power to make it all go away if he'd just delete his FB post. Its the only thing left with the ad in it.

Cliffs: Dumb Dumb on internet is pure entertainment. Now that you guys have read this, go back and read the linked post. Its a screenshot of the ongoing thread. Pay close attention to the Kevin Alfaro guy. He seems to know a lot about the warehouse and the thieves.
http://imgur.com/a/WI15Z
TLDR

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:50 AM   #87
40acres

Bike(s):
2008 zx-6r
2011 kx250f
2006 zx-6r (R.I.P.)
2004 RM 125 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post

Damnit, I failed.
40acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:44 AM   #88
M@tt
Platinum Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
09 - Gixxer 1000
06 - Gixxer 750 Track / Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Some douche bragged about keying a car on here. He was in Florida. Myself a a few others were bored enough to track him down and I called the restaurant and notified the driver we had the . We used arial photography to narrow down with Cheesecake Factory. There are a ton of them there
I remember this story.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #89
KillinTime

Bike(s):
13' Cbr1000rr
Suzuki Boulevard

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post

Yeah nothing about cheesecake in that thread...was pretty funny though. Now off to get caught up, thanks for linking the correct one!
KillinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #90
messiah

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
02 954rr

Hilarious
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 04:48 PM   #91
Schooley
Herpagonnaisyphalitis

Bike(s):
ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Oh, and this Mike Allen guy is selling a 04 crf 450 for $1400 if anyone is interested. No title.
you're not too far from me.. wanna meet up for a beer??

bring your iPad with you, I gotta see these skills in person

If there was a Major League for Trolling Toe would be commish
Schooley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:07 PM   #92
green600
HG Chairperson

pshhhhh

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:48 PM   #93
ZXALAN
UR NXT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

Awesome kill Brian!

I must have missed the whole cheesecake factory thing but it sounds like a worth while read on nights tonight at work.

I've been away from MH too long...missed a bunch of stuff

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:54 PM   #94
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

it is
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote