Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (3)

lots of em

Manual Machinest Needed

I am in need of a manual machinest to assist our present machinest to get some of these projects out of our shop.
I have plenty of work for a long term job if you have the basic skills needed and are in possesion of a good work ethic and positive attitude.
do not contact me via PM's please contact me via one of the methods listed below:

C&H Pipe Services, Inc.
C/O Tim Kyle
16641 Wood Drive
Channelview, Texas 77530
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]

I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote