Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Love motorcycles Why not make it your job

Visordown is looking for a sales exec

Love motorcycles Why not make it your job

DO you love motorcycles and digital media? Immediate Media is an international media group and a leading provider of motorcycle content and we’re looking for a talented digital sales executive to sell advertising solutions on, the UK’s leading web-only content driven community motorcycle website.

You’ll be managing existing accounts and developing new business. Your role will be as the public and industry face of the brand. You will need to win the confidence of a traditional bike industry. Creativity and tenaciousness will be one of your assets.

You will need to deliver ideas and a vision to the motorcycle industry and translate this into action.

Having some knowledge and a passion for motorcycling is preferable; this could come from work experience within the bike industry or evidence of participation.

This is a great opportunity to develop skills in digital advertising and would suit someone with a strong track record in sales, print or digital media sales will be an advantage.

As a large part of the role is client facing you will need to be comfortable on the telephone and meeting people face to face.

Excellent written English, strong numeric, organisational and planning skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential.

If this rare opportunity to work on Visordown sounds like something you’d love to do, we want to hear from you.

For more information and to apply please visit:

Related Content

Media work experience at Visordown
Buy a WSS ride for 300,000
Thief advertises stolen bike on Facebook
Oh yes, it's the new Visordown
We've listened and made some important changes

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote