Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2015, 06:20 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Video Honda unveils 2015 MotoGP livery

Marquez and Pedrosa reveal new RC213V graphics ahead of Sepang test

REPSOL Honda’s 2015 MotoGP livery has been unveiled by the team’s riders Dani Pedrosa and world champion Marc Marquez in Bali.

The pair took the wraps off the latest Honda RC213V yesterday, revealing new graphics and branding from energy drink maker Red Bull, which has increased sponsorship this year.

The first 2015 MotoGP test is due to begin in Sepang, Malaysia, this Wednesday.

Marquez said: ‘It’s been a long and busy winter break and now I’m really looking forward to starting the season...

‘It’s my first time here in Bali and it’s wonderful to see all the fans here and feel their enthusiasm for MotoGP. Tomorrow we leave for Malaysia. I’ve trained a lot during last month to prepare myself for these first two tests in Sepang and I’m excited to be with my crew again and see how the new bike is working after Valencia test.’

Pedrosa said: ‘It’s been really nice, and something different to have our team presentation here in Bali, so thanks to Astra Honda! It never stops to amaze me how passionate the fans are for our sport in this part of the world. I’ve had a good winter, with a mix of relaxation and training and now I’m ready and highly motivated to get back on the bike in Sepang in a few days.’
  • Sign up for Visordown's weekly newsletter, Bugsplat, to get the best motorcycle news, road tests and features plus exclusive competitions and offers direct to your inbox. Register as a Visordown member here and tick the box for Bugsplat in your newsletter settings here.
Related Content

2013 Honda RC213V revealed
Honda RC213V-S and ‘True Adventure’ prototype set for UK debut at Motorcycle Live
Marquez and Pedrosa confirmed at Honda
Honda RC213V-S priced at £112,000
Honda RC213V-S walk-around

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote