MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #41
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

what up?....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
Yeah that tail light fiasco was awesome!
Yeah I thought Santiago was trying the oil behind the bike trick,you know kinda like in the Coyote and Road Runner cartoons...LOL or he has 1 of those James Bond bikes :topsecret that shoot out rockets out of the tail lights,where do I get the kit from BRO????hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
Being safe is more important than being fast.
Well put my dear brother...Safety first! dats why I had to jump in the front to slow down the group,alot of BROs were averaging a 100mph to catch up to the group.In and out of traffic , sorry to every1 dat I had to do that, but we ride and arrive live and unhurt 2gether as a group "FAMILY"...I know we have fast A$$ bikes,but weaving in and out leaving 2ups behind is no way to enjoy a cruise.Open freeway now on the other hand the sayin goes "break em off"!!!hehehe.But all in all SAFETY FIRST!!!!Thanks for understandin that BROs!!!