MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 11:09 AM   #21
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

OK 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
I'm not so familiar with Houston yet, where are you meeting? I'm off Mason and 290 in Cypress.
You take Bw8 E its gona be a GOOD drive to get to 59 N go about 5 miles exit 1960,take a left @ the lite go to the 1st nite turn left and there we will be STARBUCKs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFroze
Is there a planned return time?
Nah bro we have no curfews,so it pretty much in the air...If U have to return then we wont hold it against you,we hope to see out there with us...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10-10-07 THC Wed Night Ride Gryphin Events, Meets and Rides 34 10-11-2007 09:35 AM
THE HUMBLE CREW (THC) JULY RIDES!!!!! Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 88 08-22-2007 04:49 PM
THE HUMBLE CREW (THC) JUNE RIDES.... Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 119 07-15-2007 02:50 PM
HUMBLE CREW SUNDAY RIDE 4/15 KORN13 Events, Meets and Rides 134 04-18-2007 10:45 AM
149 ride 4-15 Humble crew Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 04-16-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #22
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

JUst finished mowing the lawn. Time for a quick shower some BO stick and a energy drink... I'm out, see you guys there.
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:18 PM   #23
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

i'll be heading that way
Spanish Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #24
zero_cool

Member Garage

looks like i get to miss another galveston ride. be safe and have fun you all. toeknee, check out the new sig
Old 06-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #25
CBR22

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
one of those fast ones

sorry i missed this one yall, my leg is still a little swollen from my fall but i shouldnt be on the injured list 2 much longer, so ill see yall on the next one hopefully
Old 06-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #26
Spanish Fly

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

dub b83 hope you made it back ok.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #27
Spanish Fly

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

as for the rest of you all, it was nice meeting you. i am sure you all remeber this?
img0002gpdeleted
Old 06-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #28
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):

WELL IT WAS A GREAT RIDE....

Man we had a blast today,12 bikes showed up total of 14 BROs and SISs.We hit up Galveston sea wall,and saw alot of fellow BROs and SISs on 2 wheels there.We ate @ SALSA's Tex Mex,right off the sea wall then drove across the street and parked on the sea wall.We walked the sea wall and grabbed,sum awesome SHAVED ICE to cool us down.After leavin the sea wall we had an old lady in a HONDA ACCORD,almost run us over ME,YAYA,and ADAM. We drove off to grab gas,when SPANISHFLY ran into us and joined the group.As soon as we were leavin Galveston,we ran into 3 harley cruisers that "THOUGHT" they could leave sportbikes behind....:laughing6 :laughing6 Well guess what they were wrong!!!! The Humble Crew showed them their place in the MOTO food chain!!!LOL of course all in FUN...Well yall are probably thinkin to yourselves," HEY TOEKNEE,where are the pics that you usually post up to show us all that happened durin the ride???...."Well not much after that,sum how the camera fell out of YAYA jacket pocket.On to the 45 freeway and ended up in like 180 peices....So im here tellin you how things went throu tex. THANKS to all BROs and SISs that showed up, and kept everything safe not only for themselves and others that rode with us...Yall keep posted for our SAN ANTONIO ride comin up about 3 weeks or so....Laterz!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:57 PM   #29
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):

YEAH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Fly
as for the rest of you all, it was nice meeting you. i am sure you all remeber this?
img0002gpdeleted
Yeah we are all lookin @ the camera with all the pics of the ride,gettin ran over by the traffic flyin by goin 80mph!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #30
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

I'm alive!

Hey guys it was fun today! I'll rewire my blinkers and SECURE the wires this time, body work is already off the bike. I'm also checking on my radiator, Sorry to slow down the ride home! My temp gauge was saying 235 at one point and that is the first time I have ever seen it that high! I know where the hissing noise was coming from. The noise was coming from my fluid resivour. I'm waiting on the radiator to cool down so I can check my fluid levels. Great to meet you all! Had a sweaty blast! I'm going to take a nice shower now! Sorry about the camera, it looked pretty when it was sliding by my right foot, should have a "gorilla foot" behind you next time to grab it back up!

Good times...
Good times...
Old 06-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #31
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Next time we ride out I'll have some blinkers in the front too! Anyone know where to get more resistors for my rear integrated blinkers? I lost both of them by the time I got home. :( Remember boys and girls, zip ties are your friends!

Hit me up with time/date for the next roll out!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:29 PM   #32
CarlosRR
Red Rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
929RR

It was fun had a blast meeting new people and getting some riding in.
CarlosRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #33
MidNighT07
----------------------

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
sixxer

Send a message via AIM to MidNighT07
had fun guys... had to work tho BUMMER... for the 45min i was rollin.. it was a blast...
c yall next time
MidNighT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #34
AVILES

Bike(s):
'02 GSX-R 1000

Old 06-10-2007, 11:00 PM   #35
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Hey guys I had fun, sorry I am slow but I am still a newbie gimme a bit and I'll be able to keep up. but its nice in the back you get to see everybodys parts fall of their bike Dub_B83 I hopwe you get your bike fixed, really sorry bout the droped camera that sucks glad all are safe
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #36
PinkPowerRanger
Dee Dee Dee

Bike(s):
My Hunny has a GSXR 600 RD/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Fly
img0002gpdeleted
Yea, very sad moment. Thanks to the couple that stop to pick up the pieces left from my camera and try to save my memory card. Not sure who you are on moto But THANKS... O and sorry about your finger Brittany. :eh: Im glad the camera didnt hit anybody or their bike..

BTW, Nice pics Alyssa...
PinkPowerRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:48 AM   #37
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):

OK 3 birds 1 stone!! hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRR
It was fun had a blast meeting new people and getting some riding in.
Most Def BRO I feel you on that 1,it was a blast hangin out with you again Carlos...Hope 2 see you for our SAN ANTONIO RIDE...GO CLEVELAND CAVs!!!! LOL I have $,$$$.$$ ridin on you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
Anyone know where to get more resistors for my rear integrated blinkers?
You can check Motorcycles Unlimited (motocycles unlimited) or CG (cyclegear) for those resistors...and dont worry about not havin signals this time,you did a great job with the hand/leg signals you know the universal signals.NO resistors needed for that unless you put one(resistor)on your middle finger!!!:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidNighT07
had fun guys... had to work tho BUMMER... for the 45min i was rollin.. it was a blast...
c yall next time
Im glad to hear that you had a blast BRO,hope to see you on some more rides with THE HUMBLE CREW "THC....legalize it."
Old 06-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #38
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
Hey guys I had fun, sorry I am slow but I am still a newbie gimme a bit and I'll be able to keep up. but its nice in the back you get to see everybodys parts fall of their bike Dub_B83 I hopwe you get your bike fixed, really sorry bout the droped camera that sucks glad all are safe
Yeah that tail light fiasco was awesome!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:24 AM   #39
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
Being safe is more important than being fast.

Bike is already back together, rode it in to work today. My frame slider was SO CLOSE to joining my light resistors and that other tail light that went flying!

PM me when you want to ride out on the NW side... I like the twisties on Mueshke Rd. but we can go anywhere the wind blows!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #40
Racer X 05

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1

Hate that I missed the ride I've had a chance to ride and hang out with some but not all of the Humble Crew looking forward to getting in the next one.

Advertisement