MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 06:32 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Robbin Harms to make TT debut

Danish rider to compete in four TT classes on Honda machinery

Robbin Harms to make TT debut
Richard 'Milky' Quayle with Robbin Harms

ROBBIN Harms, former World Supersport rider, is set to make his Isle of Man TT debut.

The Dane will this year ride for the TC Racing/DP Coldplaning Team, run by former racer Mick Charnock.

Harms will compete in the Superbike, Superstock, Supersport and Senior races on Honda machinery.

Harms competed in the World Supersport championship full-time from 2005 to 2011. He scored four podiums in 2007, two of which were for second place at Donington Park and Silverstone.

The 33-year-old ran his own team on Honda machinery in 2010 and 2011.

He also competed in the 2012 British Superbike championship, finishing 22nd overall with 24 points. His best finish was ninth, in the second race at the TT Circuit in Assen.

In 2013, he finished seventh at Snetterton before injury put his second BSB championship on hold.

He said: 'I didn’t think I would have the chance to race in the world famous Isle of Man TT but thanks to the efforts of the organisers and Mick Charnock and the TC Racing/DP Coldplanning team that dream has become a reality.

'I made my first visit to the Island to see the circuit for myself in December and I am under no illusions as to how much work there is ahead of me. However, I am not fazed by this and I intend to spend as much time as I can on the Island learning the course so I am fully prepared when the races begin.'

Harms is also making a return to BSB with MotoDex Performance First Racing team, this time on-board a BMW S1000RR.

Related Content

No Josh Brookes at 2015 Isle of Man TT
Farquhar to make Superbike TT return
Michael Dunlop will ride new R1 for Milwaukee Yamaha
GBmoto sign Gary Johnson for TT 2015
TT Superbike race pushed back

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote