Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #41
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by F4i amber
A&F jeans fit me the best. I like my jeans long...like..dragging the floor long...and A&F are the only ones that do that.
nothing wrong with that. just seems most people are doing it because everyone else is. kind of silly to not be a individual anymore. I guess to a point everyone wears things that are instyle from time to time. would be nice if people put there own twist on current style instead of wearing the "exact" thing the next person is wearing.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider down W. Little York @ Hollister. Rorschach General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 05-18-2013 08:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2007, 12:20 PM   #42
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
your turn

1049561913 l
let's see some of those meet pics.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #43
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





lets go hero.. where the pics at?

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6


lying motha fuka. dont try to say your ugly is hot. because she isnt.

dont try to say bc i dress like a white guy i'm gay. bc i'm not.

ima make a thread saying everyone that wears Buckle clothes is gangstas and they are dope dealers, drive by shooters, 40 drinkers, and any other type of things i can think of that lean toward the black community.

you just dont like white people its ok. If iw as ugly as you i wouldnt like me either.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #44
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












no sense in arguing this out here. if you ever decide to man up and show up at a meet i'm at we'll see then. by the way I'm taller than my woman too.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:22 PM   #45
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
let's see some of those meet pics.
they are posted up already.

lets see your girl!

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!

/bsing with the guy that cant back up his statements.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #46
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
no sense in arguing this out here. if you ever decide to man up and show up at a meet i'm at we'll see then. by the way I'm taller than my woman too.
exactly. but she is ugly as and you know it. otherwise you'da posted up pics.

bye bye

BTW. I'm out ALL the time so dont tell me "if i decide to show up" I'm always out and about. you see my pics all over this site with other members. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEVER COMES YOU !!!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #47
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
lets go hero.. where the pics at?

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6


lying motha fuka. dont try to say your ugly is hot. because she isnt.

dont try to say bc i dress like a white guy i'm gay. bc i'm not.

ima make a thread saying everyone that wears Buckle clothes is gangstas and they are dope dealers, drive by shooters, 40 drinkers, and any other type of things i can think of that lean toward the black community.

you just dont like white people its ok. If iw as ugly as you i wouldnt like me either.
why did you bring up race??? I have just as much of a issue with huge shirts and pants down to your knees as the next guy.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #48
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
why did you bring up race??? I have just as much of a issue with huge shirts and pants down to your knees as the next guy.
so you dont liek the way gangstas dress. you dotn liek the way white guys dress... so what would make you happy?
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #49
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
I have never understood why some people like to look just like everyone else. . .fuggin sheep in a herd

+1.. I never understood why ppl want to look like everyone else. I like to be in style, but I have my own style.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #50
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
why did you bring up race??? I have just as much of a issue with huge shirts and pants down to your knees as the next guy.
and i bring up race bc all your comments are about the white guys wear. you dont say anything about the guy with the sambrero(sp?) on.. or the kat with the button up and only the very top button buttoned :laughing6. never mention leather pants in your phag rants.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #51
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
+1.. I never understood why ppl want to look like everyone else. I like to be in style, but I have my own style.
you are missing quality entertainment.. see above 15 posts. :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:30 PM   #52
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
and i bring up race bc all your comments are about the white guys wear. you dont say anything about the guy with the sambrero(sp?) on.. or the kat with the button up and only the very top button buttoned :laughing6. never mention leather pants in your phag rants.
don't think i ever really said i don't like it or it looks dumb just that it's amazing how everyone goes right in line to wear the same stuff. so.............lil man do yo get the stool out to hug your lasy or what. :laughing6
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #53
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
don't think i ever really said i don't like it or it looks dumb just that it's amazing how everyone goes right in line to wear the same stuff. so.............lil man do yo get the stool out to hug your lasy or what. :laughing6
thats what i thought. drop how hot you think your girl is. drop the statement about the clothing being ghey and turn around and say you think it just looks dumb. and crack on my gf being 1 1/2 inches taller than me.



ya, i need a stool to kiss her. you're the biggest asshat ever. hope mike jones on everything in your house and eats you're kids toys and makes them cry :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 .

i'm not arguing with Mr. Stupid anymore.

bye bye
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #54
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












why do i get drawn into your stupidity. i guess it makes me stupid too. i really don't think you'll be happy till i slide you and make you look worse than that concrete made you look.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:34 PM   #55
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
thats what i thought. drop how hot you think your girl is. drop the statement about the clothing being ghey and turn around and say you think it just looks dumb. and crack on my gf being 1 1/2 inches taller than me.



ya, i need a stool to kiss her. you're the biggest asshat ever. hope mike jones on everything in your house and eats you're kids toys and makes them cry :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 .

i'm not arguing with Mr. Stupid anymore.

bye bye
nah not dropping it if i ever make it ou to one of your meets we'll see if yo ustill stressing that bull . cause i know you are.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #56
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
why do i get drawn into your stupidity. i guess it makes me stupid too. i really don't think you'll be happy till i slide you and make you look worse than that concrete made you look.
enjoy being banned once the mods see this.

you take fun and games and get serious.

sorry if I offended you. If you REALLY have personal beef, like i said, I'm at almost EVER meet and greet. but you need to keep ^^ that off the boards.

I will never joke with you gain on the boards. If you have something to say, you have my # and YOU HAVE BEEN TO MY HOUSE! you know where I live. Come do something.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #57
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
I dont like either one of you douchebags
__________________
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
R.I.P.
Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:39 PM   #58
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
I dont like either one of you douchebags
i got one for you too. wait till you get drunk around me again. you just wait.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #59
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
i got one for you too. wait till you get drunk around me again. you just wait.
Ha! Ill be sure and pace myself. Hmmmm, maybe I should just drink water:laughing6
__________________
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
R.I.P.
Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #60
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Wow glad I got to read all that before it got deleted!!:laughing6 :laughing6


You both are 's :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy